Author Topic: Quit - Day 2  (Read 3683 times)

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quit - Day 2
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2014, 02:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Emulator
Quote from: Etxaggie
Day 117

Took my two sons on a "father  sons" weekend this past weekend. No women allowed. This was their FIRST trip w/o me using nicotine. It felt GREAT!

I know what you mean Ext. I took my kids fishing today first time w/o nicotine. The funny thing was I never once got irritated at them . That was a first and to do it w/o nicotine I felt a milestone moment.. quit on brother
Cheers to you both and the many firsts without nicotine you will have in the future.
You are good, Dads.
Quit on!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2014, 09:09:00 PM »
Day 117

Took my two sons on a "father  sons" weekend this past weekend. No women allowed. This was their FIRST trip w/o me using nicotine. It felt GREAT!

I know what you mean Ext. I took my kids fishing today first time w/o nicotine. The funny thing was I never once got irritated at them . That was a first and to do it w/o nicotine I felt a milestone moment.. quit on brother
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline ZillahCowboy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2014, 07:45:00 PM »
Day 117

Sounds like an awesome time, and an awesome memory. Made possible by you divorcing the nic bitch! Nice work Etxaggie!! I quit with you every dang day!
ZC

Offline Etxaggie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, friends, hunting, & fishing....
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »
Day 117

Quit 12/31/2013

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2014, 09:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Zillah
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: SAM83
100 Days is no BS! 'crackup'   Congrats!
Awesome bro, thats how you work for a quit. Keep it up, for the battle does not stop here.
Sweet 100 man. Way to go!
ZC
Congrats, Bro! Proud as hell to QLF with you!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline ZillahCowboy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Winter
100 Days is no BS! 'crackup'  Congrats!
Awesome bro, thats how you work for a quit. Keep it up, for the battle does not stop here.
Sweet 100 man. Way to go!
ZC

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
100 Days is no BS! 'crackup' Congrats!
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2014, 05:55:00 AM »
100 Days is no BS! 'crackup' Congrats!

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2014, 09:48:00 PM »
Quote from: AirbusPilot
Quote from: srans
Day 89

I'll be honest, the vets who told me that my brain was "re-wiring"  "healing" from the damage of nicotine. I kind of thought y'all were full of BS.

Now, I can say that my brain is healing. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly, engaging people better, getting along with others, etc....  Of course this could be a figment of my imagination?   'crackup'

Quit on!
Your just getting a glimpse right now. From here you won't believe the difference. Keep adding them 1's and you're going to be amazed at the difference. Quit on.
It is funny how much clearer the mind seams. I quit with you today Extaggie. QLFEDD ODAAT NAFAR
Thanks for the inspiration ETx Ag. I share the anxiety about the dentist. Some day soon I will go too.
Pave the way brother!
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline AirbusPilot

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2014, 07:16:00 PM »
Day 89

I'll be honest, the vets who told me that my brain was "re-wiring"  "healing" from the damage of nicotine. I kind of thought y'all were full of BS.

Now, I can say that my brain is healing. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly, engaging people better, getting along with others, etc....  Of course this could be a figment of my imagination?   'crackup'

Quit on!
Your just getting a glimpse right now. From here you won't believe the difference. Keep adding them 1's and you're going to be amazed at the difference. Quit on.
It is funny how much clearer the mind seams. I quit with you today Extaggie. QLFEDD ODAAT NAFAR
Thanks for the inspiration ETx Ag. I share the anxiety about the dentist. Some day soon I will go too.
My Introduction

Quit Date 4 MAR 2014

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »
Day 89

Now, I can say that my brain is healing. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly, engaging people better, getting along with others, etc....  Of course this could be a figment of my imagination?  'crackup'

Quit on!
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »
Day 89

Now, I can say that my brain is healing. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly, engaging people better, getting along with others, etc.... Of course this could be a figment of my imagination? 'crackup'

Quit on!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Etxaggie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, friends, hunting, & fishing....
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2014, 03:58:00 PM »
Day 89

Now, I can say that my brain is healing. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly, engaging people better, getting along with others, etc.... Of course this could be a figment of my imagination? 'crackup'

Quit on!
Quit 12/31/2013

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: derk40
Day 83

I slated another dragon today.  It has been 10 years since I have been to the dentist.  I was nervous, but all went well.  I was happy to check "No" for "Do you use tobacco?"  Tissue looked good  they were congratulating me on my quit........hell, I didn't even have any cavities.   

They asked me how I quit  I told them "One day at a time with some friends online that I have never met in person".  That was met with blank stares.  I told them about KTC  they asked a few questions.  Hopefully they will pass the word........

Enjoyed it so much, that I'm going back for a whitening treatment in a couple weeks!

I quit EDD with each one of you!
Funny how that question being able to respond NO when they ask if you use nicotine strikes such a cord. Nice job manning up and getting in there for a checkup. No big deal... Right!

83 dAys of quit... Enjoy your victory today. You are quit and you are free.
Congrats! it is such a relief isn't it? I just did my first trip in about 10 years too. I stopped for 2 months or so 10 years ago before I went.

So nice not to have to lie or feel embarrassed by the tobacco use question!

Keep earning that freedom, you're doing great!
Congrats. Way to spread the KTC word!
Rock on you pearly white smiling smooth talking s.o.b.
Quit with you every day!
I just love this shit. Way to be ETXAggie. go Red raiders.

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2014, 09:49:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: derk40
Day 83

I slated another dragon today.  It has been 10 years since I have been to the dentist.  I was nervous, but all went well.  I was happy to check "No" for "Do you use tobacco?"  Tissue looked good  they were congratulating me on my quit........hell, I didn't even have any cavities.   

They asked me how I quit  I told them "One day at a time with some friends online that I have never met in person".  That was met with blank stares.  I told them about KTC  they asked a few questions.  Hopefully they will pass the word........

Enjoyed it so much, that I'm going back for a whitening treatment in a couple weeks!

I quit EDD with each one of you!
Funny how that question being able to respond NO when they ask if you use nicotine strikes such a cord. Nice job manning up and getting in there for a checkup. No big deal... Right!

83 dAys of quit... Enjoy your victory today. You are quit and you are free.
Congrats! it is such a relief isn't it? I just did my first trip in about 10 years too. I stopped for 2 months or so 10 years ago before I went.

So nice not to have to lie or feel embarrassed by the tobacco use question!

Keep earning that freedom, you're doing great!
Congrats. Way to spread the KTC word!
Rock on you pearly white smiling smooth talking s.o.b.
Quit with you every day!
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014