Author Topic: Liar Liar Pants on FIre  (Read 828 times)

Offline mustangs21089

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Liar Liar Pants on FIre
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Bullish
HISTORY
23 years of 1 tin of cop a day
7 times atempting to quit
7 failed attempts
1,000,000 lies to friends and worst of all my children and wife(evene when I had one in my mouth)
First thing I did when I woke up, crapped, showered, hunted, golfed, worked, drove, walked, played sports, played with kids, studied, and even while I SLEPT SOME TIMES

NOW
3 days quit, feel like shit, but hopefull somewhat due to this site, my venting site, I will NOT dip today

FUTURE
Watch my kids grow up
Not have to hide my crappy habit every moment of the day
Not have to wash out every cup in the house without my wife seeing what I left behind
Live long enough to kill a monster buck, see my son hit a homerun, and threaten my daughters first boyfriend

Thank you to everyone who supports us on this site!

Bullish
congrats on a great decision. tough road ahead but youre quitting for all the right reasons. we'll back you!
!!!!CRaViN bUt I AiNt CaVin!!!!

Offline Rizzo20

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »
It feels weird for me to welcome you here when I just arrived not too long ago myself.... but anyways, WELCOME man! I'm one day ahead of you, but feelin' the same things. You'll notice that you can still have fun, laugh, and actually enjoy the same ol' stuff you used too, w/o the nic bitch. hang in there!
What's up Liver Lips !?!

Offline bman50317

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »
Quote from: Bullish
HISTORY
7 failed attempts
1,000,000 lies to friends and worst of all my children and wife(evene when I had one in my mouth)
First thing I did when I woke up, crapped, showered, hunted, golfed, worked, drove, walked, played sports, played with kids, studied, and even while I SLEPT SOME TIMES

NOW
3 days quit, feel like shit, but hopefull somewhat due to this site, my venting site, I will NOT dip today

FUTURE
Watch my kids grow up
Not have to wash out every cup in the house without my wife seeing what I left behind
Live long enough to kill a monster buck, see my son hit a homerun, and threaten my daughters first boyfriend

Bullish
Bull, congrats on a kick ass decision.

Sounds like you have a bright future in front of you! You can and will get this done. Stick close to the site man, post up, ask and give help when needed. Remember you are better than this addiction and you will succeed.
Time heals but I'm forever broken

Offline Bullish

• Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Golf, Spending time with my 3 kids and wife
Liar Liar Pants on FIre
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
HISTORY
7 failed attempts

NOW

FUTURE
Watch my kids grow up

Bullish
Bullish