Author Topic: NEW QUITTER (DAY 3)  (Read 1003 times)

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: NEW QUITTER (DAY 3)
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 11:24:00 PM »
Welcome and congrats on quitting that evil can. Listen to what all these guys tell you, they are some bad ass quitters and will do anything to help any of us addicts. If you need anything at all feel free to pm me. I quit with you today.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
Welcome yee of poor betting history. Good thing the bet was not for some exchange of "favors"; you may have jumped at that too. Regardless, welcome to the fight. Strap it on.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Parputt

• Quit King
  • Quit date: 1-13-2011
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: manny88
Whats up everybody,

I'm manny and I have decided to walk with you all and quit this crap. I'm a recent college grad. I started dipping my freshman yr. in college. I had a bet with a friend who had always been trying to get me to try dip...and it went something like this.

Friend: "If I beat you in this beer pong game, you have to take a dip."

Me: "Ok."

I lost the game (only because I lifted weights that day and my arms were kinda sore) and I wanted to be man of my word so I put some in. Long story short, I got hooked right then and there.

I have been dipping for about 4 years. I have seen posts from people who decided to quit after dipping for 15, 20, 25, 30 years. I have ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD for those folks. After reading their stories, I came to the realization that I am very lucky to have a resource like KTC to help me heal at a younger age.

Today, I come to KTC with an open heart to help and get help. Today, I affirm my commitment to fight this addiction one day at a time, together with some fuckers I don't even know.

Thank you for caring about what I have to say.

Manny
Well said Manny! Brand new and already called us fuckers!!! 4 years or 40 it don't think it matters. Jump in and do this shit! I quit with you today. We are all about accountability here so post roll and keep in touch. Add your phone number to the spread sheet in the June group, that will even add a little more to it. Cause you know there will be a bunch of guys calling you and texting you if you don't post roll.

Glad you are here and I quit with you today!
Yep your 4 years or my 40 years it doesn't matter we are both addicts for life. Posting roll keeps me quit. For 355 consecutive days I've signed my name to the BOQ July 2012 roll. These guys are not only my brothers they are my friends that have rode this ride together this past year. Advise, be active!!!
You CAN do this Manny. Give it 120%. Your quit must be the most important thing in your life. Post your promise every morning and keep your word for 24 hrs. Rinse and repeat.
QD:  1-13-11
HOF: 4-22-11
Sobriety date: 3-4-07

One is one too many
One more is never enough

This Is My Quit

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose ~ Dr. Seuss

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Whats up everybody,

I'm manny and I have decided to walk with you all and quit this crap. I'm a recent college grad. I started dipping my freshman yr. in college. I had a bet with a friend who had always been trying to get me to try dip...and it went something like this.

I lost the game (only because I lifted weights that day and my arms were kinda sore) and I wanted to be man of my word so I put some in. Long story short, I got hooked right then and there.

I have been dipping for about 4 years. I have seen posts from people who decided to quit after dipping for 15, 20, 25, 30 years. I have ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD for those folks. After reading their stories, I came to the realization that I am very lucky to have a resource like KTC to help me heal at a younger age.

Today, I come to KTC with an open heart to help and get help. Today, I affirm my commitment to fight this addiction one day at a time, together with some fuckers I don't even know.

Manny
Well said Manny! Brand new and already called us fuckers!!! 4 years or 40 it don't think it matters. Jump in and do this shit! I quit with you today. We are all about accountability here so post roll and keep in touch. Add your phone number to the spread sheet in the June group, that will even add a little more to it. Cause you know there will be a bunch of guys calling you and texting you if you don't post roll.

Yep your 4 years or my 40 years it doesn't matter we are both addicts for life. Posting roll keeps me quit. For 355 consecutive days I've signed my name to the BOQ July 2012 roll. These guys are not only my brothers they are my friends that have rode this ride together this past year. Advise, be active!!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Marcusaurelius

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 04:23:00 PM »
Welcome Manny, we expect to see you here everyday our June group has been gettin a bad rap from all the pussies that show up here and are gone a couple days later... this aint goin to be easy, Man up, get a good hold on your nutz and quit with us...we will be here for you!!! One day at a time.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »
Whats up everybody,

Manny

Offline manny88

• Quitter
NEW QUITTER (DAY 3)
« on: March 21, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
Whats up everybody,

Manny
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein