Author Topic: My long road to Quiterville  (Read 2394 times)

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My long road to Quiterville
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 11:41:00 AM »
Quote from: noonelikesaquitter
Quote from: ALBYJAY
Day 5 - Leaving Suck Ville. To Hell Town!

Ok I went out and found some Smokey Mountain last night. Well…. That stuff is nasty (I hate it almost as much as PEANUTS!!!)….. All it did was Swell up my toungh and make me want a real dip. The worst part, it cost more than a can of Cope! Screw that stuff!! I am still quit but feel that I took a step back. Had dip dreams all night!! got no sleep and I am just pissed off today! I am not looking forward to the weekend. I play Guts Frisbee on Saturdays and well everyone puts in an fatty! One of the rules is you have to have a beer. I will not drink even one. Can't let my guard down even a little. Or the nic bitch will get me!  I will be strong and not cave. 

Staying Quit is the only option here!
Good job man! Staying quit is the ONLY way to stay quit, by the way. Step forward, backward, whatever...just don't give up on your quit. There was an old saying in the Marines..."It's ok to step on your crank...just don't mark time on it".
Sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the good work. Be damn careful going around a bunch of dippers this early in...especially if beer is in the equation. I would suggest skipping this for the first week. You have to protect your quit at all cost.

If you do choose to go Saturday just remeber He's Watching You. This guy has no tolerance for cavers.
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »

Ok I went out and found some Smokey Mountain last night. WellÂ…. That stuff is nasty (I hate it almost as much as PEANUTS!!!)Â….. All it did was Swell up my toungh and make me want a real dip. The worst part, it cost more than a can of Cope! Screw that stuff!! I am still quit but feel that I took a step back. Had dip dreams all night!! got no sleep and I am just pissed off today! I am not looking forward to the weekend. I play Guts Frisbee on Saturdays and well everyone puts in an fatty! One of the rules is you have to have a beer. I will not drink even one. Can't let my guard down even a little. Or the nic bitch will get me! I will be strong and not cave.

Good job man! Staying quit is the ONLY way to stay quit, by the way. Step forward, backward, whatever...just don't give up on your quit. There was an old saying in the Marines..."It's ok to step on your crank...just don't mark time on it".
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »

Ok I went out and found some Smokey Mountain last night. WellÂ…. That stuff is nasty (I hate it almost as much as PEANUTS!!!)Â….. All it did was Swell up my toungh and make me want a real dip. The worst part, it cost more than a can of Cope! Screw that stuff!! I am still quit but feel that I took a step back. Had dip dreams all night!! got no sleep and I am just pissed off today! I am not looking forward to the weekend. I play Guts Frisbee on Saturdays and well everyone puts in an fatty! One of the rules is you have to have a beer. I will not drink even one. Can't let my guard down even a little. Or the nic bitch will get me! I will be strong and not cave.

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 10:02:00 PM »
Quote from: sensei
Quote from: cdforecheck
Day 4

Ok it is getting better. My Coffee tast's 4 times better today. The fog has lifted this morning.

James
Man I hate peanuts. But I guess this nasty crap is better to have in my moth then Fucking posion! 'bang head'

But It is still better then yesterday and worst then tomorrow!
sorry dude, ya quoted yourself...your still foggin' :D
wait is that Bad to quote your self?
dude it's your page here. You do what ever the heck you want with it.

Quote yourself all you want, just stay quit.
As long as you dont talk to yourself you are cool... 'Crazy'

It is your page tho... feel free to do whatever you need to do to stay quit.

Offline sensei

• Quitter
  • Interests: My hot wifeMy daughterMy sonKettlebellsKnivesMountain bikingFishingSurfingMotocrossThe Great Outdoors
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »
Day 4

Ok it is getting better. My Coffee tast's 4 times better today. The fog has lifted this morning.

James
Man I hate peanuts. But I guess this nasty crap is better to have in my moth then Fucking posion! 'bang head'

dude it's your page here. You do what ever the heck you want with it.

Quote yourself all you want, just stay quit.

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »
Day 4

James

Offline cdforecheck

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Buckeye Football, Ice Hockey
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »
Day 4

James

Go Bucks! Quit Date: 12-23-2011

Offline teamgreen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the nic bitch in the taint.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »
Embracing The SUCK!! - Day 4 in this journy. Just need to Stay on the Road!

What The Heck. I went to Walgreens to grab some Hard candy and Gum. (Fuck Peanuts, Really Fuck Them) Well I thought I was safe. The greens around here don't carry Dip I have tried before. And Now that I am Quit Right There behind the regs Cans of Grizzly. What the Shit! Tempting me But I just gave it a finger and ran out with my Hard candy and pride.

Why don't they make Cope flavor hard candy. One without the Nic bitch.  I really liked the new Straight flavor.

Day 4 Still Sucks but Damn It is better than yesterday.  I still have to get that filling fixed!
Good job man! I'm totally with you on 'Hagen flavored...whatever! On that note, have you considered some of the dip alternatives? I've tried jerky chew, Oregon Mint, and now I've got Hooch. I highly recommend it. The Straight taste kinda like 'Hagen, and the Spitfire has a nice burn to it. I'm day 45 and it's been helping me a lot.

From Jersey originally. I know of what you speak about the fuckin' morons in the greater tri-state area.

We're here for ya' bro...
Ok I am all for trying the fake stuff! I just can't find anyware.
You can order it online.

Got Walmart? A lot of them carry Smokey Mountain. Call the ones in your area and see if they have it.

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 04:32:00 PM »

What The Heck. I went to Walgreens to grab some Hard candy and Gum. (Fuck Peanuts, Really Fuck Them) Well I thought I was safe. The greens around here don't carry Dip I have tried before. And Now that I am Quit Right There behind the regs Cans of Grizzly. What the Shit! Tempting me But I just gave it a finger and ran out with my Hard candy and pride.

Why don't they make Cope flavor hard candy. One without the Nic bitch.  I really liked the new Straight flavor.

Day 4 Still Sucks but Damn It is better than yesterday.  I still have to get that filling fixed!
Good job man! I'm totally with you on 'Hagen flavored...whatever! On that note, have you considered some of the dip alternatives? I've tried jerky chew, Oregon Mint, and now I've got Hooch. I highly recommend it. The Straight taste kinda like 'Hagen, and the Spitfire has a nice burn to it. I'm day 45 and it's been helping me a lot.

From Jersey originally. I know of what you speak about the fuckin' morons in the greater tri-state area.

Ok I am all for trying the fake stuff! I just can't find anyware.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 04:26:00 PM »

Why don't they make Cope flavor hard candy. One without the Nic bitch. I really liked the new Straight flavor.

Day 4 Still Sucks but Damn It is better than yesterday. I still have to get that filling fixed!

What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 03:20:00 PM »

Why don't they make Cope flavor hard candy. One without the Nic bitch. I really liked the new Straight flavor.

Day 4 Still Sucks but Damn It is better than yesterday. I still have to get that filling fixed!

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
Day 4

James

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 08:13:00 AM »
Day 4

James

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 11:18:00 PM »
Quote from: jbcc6
Quote from: razd611
AHHHHHHH! I laugh at yesterday! How easy that was. Today is 5 times worst. I am sitting at work in a FOG, I am starting to sweat and I think I just broke a filling grinding my teeth. I cannot chew anymore gum! I cannot drink anymore dang water. I if ever see a Peanut plant again I will rip it out of the ground and Stop every last branch.  10 min left of my day job! Now I get to go to my night job and push latte's to DB's. I will see you at Roll call tomorrow.

I will not cave to the crave today!  I made a commitment this morning by putting my name to roll! 

'Finger'
Fuckin A!
Stay Determined. Its a bitch but you can do it.
day three does suck sweaty camel nuts. But it signifies the beginning of the end for nicotine having its claws in your back. Embrace the shittiness, it is your bodies reaction to the lack of that insecticide you've been shoving in your mouth. Can you imagine that these fuckers designed this stuff to purposely do that to you. ? The feeling you have of craving and cringing and anxiety and fucked up sleep and foggy ridiculousness? All chemically enginered by a collection of douchebag chemists to make you an addict then keep you an addict. This ought to piss you off enough to never give those cancer peddlers another red cent. Get pissed and stay that way. They are trying to kill you. Who's it gonna be? you or them?

Homework- see if by googling PH levels and Chew you can learn anything about one such douche type chemical engineering. Hint, PH is directly connected to amount and speed of nicotine absorbtion into the blood. Too much too fast you get a first time barfer. Just the right amount you get ......................addict.

Fuckers

sm'
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline jbcc6

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
AHHHHHHH! I laugh at yesterday! How easy that was. Today is 5 times worst. I am sitting at work in a FOG, I am starting to sweat and I think I just broke a filling grinding my teeth. I cannot chew anymore gum! I cannot drink anymore dang water. I if ever see a Peanut plant again I will rip it out of the ground and Stop every last branch.  10 min left of my day job! Now I get to go to my night job and push latte's to DB's. I will see you at Roll call tomorrow.

I will not cave to the crave today!  I made a commitment this morning by putting my name to roll! 

'Finger'
Fuckin A!
Stay Determined. Its a bitch but you can do it.