Author Topic: My long road to Quiterville  (Read 2396 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: My long road to Quiterville
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »
Quote from: ALBYJAY
AHHHHHHH! I laugh at yesterday! How easy that was. Today is 5 times worst. I am sitting at work in a FOG, I am starting to sweat and I think I just broke a filling grinding my teeth. I cannot chew anymore gum! I cannot drink anymore dang water. I if ever see a Peanut plant again I will rip it out of the ground and Stop every last branch. 10 min left of my day job! Now I get to go to my night job and push latte's to DB's. I will see you at Roll call tomorrow.

I will not cave to the crave today! I made a commitment this morning by putting my name to roll!

'Finger'
Fuckin A!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »
AHHHHHHH! I laugh at yesterday! How easy that was. Today is 5 times worst. I am sitting at work in a FOG, I am starting to sweat and I think I just broke a filling grinding my teeth. I cannot chew anymore gum! I cannot drink anymore dang water. I if ever see a Peanut plant again I will rip it out of the ground and Stop every last branch. 10 min left of my day job! Now I get to go to my night job and push latte's to DB's. I will see you at Roll call tomorrow.

I will not cave to the crave today! I made a commitment this morning by putting my name to roll!

'Finger'

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »
Still on Day 3

Ok.. I am deep in the Suck now. I thought day one would be the hardest. I rolled into day two and wow it sucked worst. Now I am half way on day 3. I went to lunch down the road from my day job. I passed 6 gas stations. Can you guess what my mind did to me. All I could hear in my head, "$2.89 and you will feel better." I turned around and went back to work. Damn little evil Can! Damn me if I become week and cave. The only person to balm for that shame would be me. I will not piss the last couple of days away. I do not want to endure this again. I will NOT CAVE!!!

I will bring my lunch from now on. Damn Day 3 it is truly a world of Suck!

But I am committed to the Quit! That is what I am... Quit!!

James
Good job man...stay quit! Day 3 sucks ass. I've had dozens of Day 3's. I had my last Day 3, 41 days ago. You can make it. Get a phone number if you need help.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 03:13:00 PM »
Still on Day 3

Ok.. I am deep in the Suck now. I thought day one would be the hardest. I rolled into day two and wow it sucked worst. Now I am half way on day 3. I went to lunch down the road from my day job. I passed 6 gas stations. Can you guess what my mind did to me. All I could hear in my head, "$2.89 and you will feel better." I turned around and went back to work. Damn little evil Can! Damn me if I become week and cave. The only person to balm for that shame would be me. I will not piss the last couple of days away. I do not want to endure this again. I will NOT CAVE!!!

I will bring my lunch from now on. Damn Day 3 it is truly a world of Suck!

But I am committed to the Quit! That is what I am... Quit!!

James

Offline teamgreen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the nic bitch in the taint.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
Quote from: cdforecheck
Day 3

It is only day 3 on my quit. It feels like a year packed into 2 days. I haven't been dipping a long time like most. Less than a year I have been pulling from the can. I didn't want to celebrate a year anniversary with the Nic bitch.  What take her out for dinner, buy her something nice to spit her in. A long stroll under the moonlight! Fuck That! FUCK HER!!!

So what got a 33yr old guy to start dipping so late in life.  I guess I have always wanted to dip. I remember my first dip I was in 4th grade. I remember getting so sick. I tried it again in High school lucky I was so drunk when I did it. My body blamed the hangover on the dip so every time I did it after that I got sick. Well about a year ago a buddy gave me some Camel snuss. " I thought wow this is good man and
I even got a buzz".

The road that led me to a Can a day of Cope long cut straight, Is a sad and heartbroken story the kind you find in country songs. I will not tell that story now but I used Cope to help cope with my life over the last year. Well I am here to tell you I have killed my Can and it will not rise again!!!

But I sure hope Day 3 is better than Day two. I can't Hate everything and everyone for another day.

Screw everything,
James
welcome to the suck

remember how bad this feels, embrace it cause it might just save your quit when you need it the most. you are almost through the hardest part physically, the withdraw

hang in there hate on us not the ones you love they didn't do this to you and they might not "get it" we do
Everything he said. And don't expect day three to be better yet. You're almost to where it will start improving, but not quite yet. You CAN take it though, so don't ever say you can't.

Kickass, quitter.

Offline cdforecheck

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Buckeye Football, Ice Hockey
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 11:08:00 AM »
Day 3

It is only day 3 on my quit. It feels like a year packed into 2 days. I haven't been dipping a long time like most. Less than a year I have been pulling from the can. I didn't want to celebrate a year anniversary with the Nic bitch.  What take her out for dinner, buy her something nice to spit her in. A long stroll under the moonlight! Fuck That! FUCK HER!!!

So what got a 33yr old guy to start dipping so late in life.  I guess I have always wanted to dip. I remember my first dip I was in 4th grade. I remember getting so sick. I tried it again in High school lucky I was so drunk when I did it. My body blamed the hangover on the dip so every time I did it after that I got sick. Well about a year ago a buddy gave me some Camel snuss. " I thought wow this is good man and
I even got a buzz".

The road that led me to a Can a day of Cope long cut straight, Is a sad and heartbroken story the kind you find in country songs. I will not tell that story now but I used Cope to help cope with my life over the last year. Well I am here to tell you I have killed my Can and it will not rise again!!!

But I sure hope Day 3 is better than Day two. I can't Hate everything and everyone for another day.

Screw everything,
James
welcome to the suck

remember how bad this feels, embrace it cause it might just save your quit when you need it the most. you are almost through the hardest part physically, the withdraw

hang in there hate on us not the ones you love they didn't do this to you and they might not "get it" we do
Go Bucks! Quit Date: 12-23-2011

Offline ALBYJAY

• Quitter
My long road to Quiterville
« on: April 28, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »
Day 3

It is only day 3 on my quit. It feels like a year packed into 2 days. I haven't been dipping a long time like most. Less than a year I have been pulling from the can. I didn't want to celebrate a year anniversary with the Nic bitch. What take her out for dinner, buy her something nice to spit her in. A long stroll under the moonlight! Fuck That! FUCK HER!!!

So what got a 33yr old guy to start dipping so late in life. I guess I have always wanted to dip. I remember my first dip I was in 4th grade. I remember getting so sick. I tried it again in High school lucky I was so drunk when I did it. My body blamed the hangover on the dip so every time I did it after that I got sick. Well about a year ago a buddy gave me some Camel snuss. " I thought wow this is good man and
I even got a buzz".

Screw everything,
James