Author Topic: It's Finally Over  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: It's Finally Over
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 09:47:00 PM »
Nice. Fresh quit. You are winning. Getting that poison out of your body. Excellent work.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline TLOC81

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-13
  • Interests: Quitting chewing tobacco for good
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 11:43:00 AM »
Keep up that quit Siggy. Grit your teeth and embrace that suck. I'm quit with you today.
Tedx on addiction
Transcending addiction Tedx

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it a thousand times. -Mark Twain

Offline HeathDux

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-16
  • Interests: Fishing, Weight lifting, and most importantly, my kiddos, they are my legacy
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 10:27:00 AM »
Quote from: Siggy15
Had a June bro just save my quit. Thx Dano! Sorry for the fucking train wreck.
Siggy, I had a moment of weakness yesterday myself, but my quit too was saved. We both should have hit out 72 hours now. Embrace that, and be happy that you made it past the hardest part. I know that I am proud to say that i quit with you.
I had to ask myself, "are you going to be a pussy today?" Stop putting this shit in your lip

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2015, 08:01:00 PM »
Stay strong.... Don't let Dano down.
Some times the Quit turns to seconds and minutes.... Go for a walk. Or just run around the block.
And most important.... Do what you did again! And again! And again! REACH OUT FOR HELP.. don't try to do this alone... You will fail... You will succeed with getting ahold of your new brothers here on KTC.
I just sent my digits... Collect and USE AS MAN AS YOU CAN GET.

I respect your quit... You can do this.
Rawls
I believe.....

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2015, 05:50:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2015, 03:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Talonad
Wow, today fucking sux. Very little sleep, night sweats, and my head won't stop pounding. I picked up some Smokey Mountain last night and it helps...a little. Water does help too. I deserve every minute of this suck for being such an asshole for all of these years. Thanks to everyone that reached out. I'm gonna need your help.
Your almost through the first 72 bud, it gets better, it only sucks until it doesn't and then it will be so amazing you cant even fathom it. Embrace the suck, it is your penance for the lies you told yourself and everyone around you the whole time you were using. it is also your armor, healing all the things that the bitch jacked up in your mouth, mind, and body. Own it, and take comfort in it, see it as the pain of a broken bone mending. Yes it hurts now, but that's no reason to go break your other arm. I quit with you today Siggy!
Hang in there siggy! We can do this together all of us but you gotta help us! Want it! Take it! It's yours! Your life back! Damn proud to be quit with you today my friend! Just an addict trying to help another addict!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Talonad

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-01
  • Interests: Food, Computers, Food, Family, Food, Traveling, oh, and Food...
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2015, 12:45:00 PM »
Wow, today fucking sux. Very little sleep, night sweats, and my head won't stop pounding. I picked up some Smokey Mountain last night and it helps...a little. Water does help too. I deserve every minute of this suck for being such an asshole for all of these years. Thanks to everyone that reached out. I'm gonna need your help.
Your almost through the first 72 bud, it gets better, it only sucks until it doesn't and then it will be so amazing you cant even fathom it. Embrace the suck, it is your penance for the lies you told yourself and everyone around you the whole time you were using. it is also your armor, healing all the things that the bitch jacked up in your mouth, mind, and body. Own it, and take comfort in it, see it as the pain of a broken bone mending. Yes it hurts now, but that's no reason to go break your other arm. I quit with you today Siggy!
My Introduction
My HoF Speech "Quit Goon Strong"

The suck is my penance, the suck is my armor, the suck is my own and I will own it!

Quit date 3/1/2015
HOF 6/8/2015
2nd Floor9/16/2015
3rd Floor 12/25/2015
1st Year 2/28/2016
4th Floor 4/4/2016

ODAAT with the BAQ in June Goons 15 June 15 S.O.A.

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 11:52:00 AM »

Offline Laxref

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-07
  • Interests: Officiating boys' high school lacrosse. Former college football official. Beach, running, fitness.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 08:14:00 PM »
I didn't understand the whole site the first few days, Sig, but I can tell you this: POST EVERY DAY! BUSY ISN'T AN EXCUSE! I missed one day until just before midnight and if this wasn't on the computer, I would have had my balls chopped off. I now see: we all have TRIED to quit before. Getting on here means we actually are GOING TO DO IT! I'm only 10 days in, but this is the most determined I have been. I have all these Goons relying on me as I rely on seeing their names each day.

Embrace the suck and use it: make this the only time you have to go through it. LOTS of water. Lots of working out. Get it in, get it done. And, yeah, don't spit on your pecker.

Proud to quit with you from the great state of NJ.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 06:12:00 PM »
Feeling pretty shitty right now. Kinda feels like a hangover...dull headache, can't focus on anything, and my throat feels like it has a boner. I've decided that I have to burn that fucking gas station to the ground. I can't drive past that shit every morning for the rest of my life.
There's always gonna be a gas station! You're going through the suck my friend! Remember every damn second of it that way you'll never stick that shit in your mouth again! It's tough but you can handle it if you want this! Damn proud to be quit with you today my brother!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 10:53:00 AM »
Feeling pretty shitty right now. Kinda feels like a hangover...dull headache, can't focus on anything, and my throat feels like it has a boner. I've decided that I have to burn that fucking gas station to the ground. I can't drive past that shit every morning for the rest of my life.

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 10:31:00 PM »
Quote from: mogul
I believe in your quit bro. Just think you will never spit on your pecker again while taking a crap. You know you've done it.

Mogul
Thx for believing bro. FYI, I may have grazed it once or twice, but I've always had pretty good aim.

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 10:13:00 PM »
Quote from: HeathDux
I am happy to hear you drove past the gas station today. I know how hard that is to do as I have driven past several today and have had to fight the urge to pull in and get a can. My day 1 is today also. It has been a shit day, but you know what I have realized. This is my fault I feel this way. The level of suck that I am going through today is something that I have just come to terms with as I deserve this shit for putting my health and my families well being at risk everyday for the last 20 years.
Thx Heath,
Proud to get through the suck with you.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 06:35:00 PM »
I believe in your quit bro. Just think you will never spit on your pecker again while taking a crap. You know you've done it.

Mogul

Offline Talonad

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-01
  • Interests: Food, Computers, Food, Family, Food, Traveling, oh, and Food...
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 06:05:00 PM »
Hi,
I am 46 and have been married to Kodiak for 26 years, about a tin every day. I have tried to quit a few times, but never made it beyond the second week. I found this site back in January, but I was afraid to take the next step because I could see how sacred roll call is, and I was afraid to let everybody down (including myself).
My forever quit started yesterday when I dumped my last tin down the shitter. It took all of my strength to drive by the gas station this morning without stopping for a refill. I found another tin at work, but I dumped that bitch just before noon, then chased her down the trap with a dump of my own.
I am done, and no matter how bad the suck gets, I deserve all of it for being so weak and stupid for all of these years. My oldest daughter starts college in the fall, and that f%#@-ing bear stole her first two years of tuition.
Congratulations! I quit with this BAQ today! Isnt it liberating to find that old can under the seat and take back that control its been stealing from you and dump the shit in the trash where it belongs!
My Introduction
My HoF Speech "Quit Goon Strong"

The suck is my penance, the suck is my armor, the suck is my own and I will own it!

Quit date 3/1/2015
HOF 6/8/2015
2nd Floor9/16/2015
3rd Floor 12/25/2015
1st Year 2/28/2016
4th Floor 4/4/2016

ODAAT with the BAQ in June Goons 15 June 15 S.O.A.