Author Topic: The time is now...  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
Re: The time is now...
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 01:34:00 AM »
Quote from: Armydan13
Quote from: FISHFLORIDA
Quote from: backwoods901
How's that dip taste?
did something happen fish?
'Popcorn'
BTA talked a good game, texted a few times at the beginning. Not returning texts. The brutal cave musta' escaped from it's cage and attacked him.
Get yer' arse back in here and man up so Nic doesn't rule your life.
Dude this might be connected to theTJB's brutal cave in our group. Shit's no joke; dip is aggressively stalking quitters and forcing them to cave. Can't believe its taken another life.

We need to find the brutal cave and kill it.

'Remshot'
I'm sorry I missed this introduction post as it is littered with addict speak. There are lots of statements about nicotine helping this person do this or that. The only thing nicotine helps anyone do is ward off the withdrawal symptoms of nicotine! I'm not really that surprised that the time wasn't now for BTA...

Offline Armydan13

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-10
  • Interests: I'm an asshole.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 02:31:00 AM »
How's that dip taste?
'Popcorn'
BTA talked a good game, texted a few times at the beginning. Not returning texts. The brutal cave musta' escaped from it's cage and attacked him.
Dude this might be connected to theTJB's brutal cave in our group. Shit's no joke; dip is aggressively stalking quitters and forcing them to cave. Can't believe its taken another life.

We need to find the brutal cave and kill it.

'Remshot'

Brotherhood+Accountability+Dick Pics = Success

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1533
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 08:28:00 AM »
How's that dip taste?
'Popcorn'
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Armydan13

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-10
  • Interests: I'm an asshole.
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 01:40:00 AM »
How's that dip taste?
'Popcorn'

Brotherhood+Accountability+Dick Pics = Success

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 10:49:00 PM »
How's that dip taste?
9/6/2016

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 10:46:00 PM »
How's that dip taste?
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 10:20:00 PM »
Quote from: BTA
Hi, My name is Brent and I am addicted to Nicotine. I started dipping 13 years ago, right when we were rolling into Iraq. Needless to say, nicotine became a really good friend keeping me up and focused during intense combat operations over multiple deployments to other combat zones. I always figured I would simply quit when I left the military, but found out that NEEDED nicotine to function. It focused me, calmed me, and generally became a crutch that I simply couldn't live without. It helped me write long papers as I pursued my two degrees. Ironically, I always rationalized that I was in control and could quit at anytime until I actually attempted it...three times. Fast forward and the stakes couldn't be higher. I am married to an amazing woman, and am a father of two beautiful girls (3 yrs and 6 mos). Once a friend that accompanied me into hell and back, Copenhagen/Nicotene has become an enemy that threatens to take the very best of life away from me. No, I don't have cancer, but I know that a day of reckoning always comes. So, here I am beginning Day 3. Up at 3 am because I can't sleep. I discovered this site and couldn't be more excited to join this community to walk this road with. I am excited to be rid of this "friend" and I know that with the support on this site, this time is different!
BTA,
First of all, thanks for serving. Now I get to give something back to you. I'm gonna help you with all the tools you need to get rid of that little nic bitch that's held you by the peaches.
If you've trolled this site at all, you know it's about accountability... No one can quit for you but we will sure as hell quit WITH you. All you need to do is make a single very simple contract with all of us every morning. You're gonna promise us, just like we promise you, that you will not use nicotine that day. Just that day. If you are a man of your word, and you seem to be, you'll keep that promise. Then, after the sun goes down and the sun comes up, you'll wake up, scratch your furries, aim and shoot into the toilet, log onto KTC and post your roll and promise again for that day. Repeat until... Until whenever. It's that simple. Just keep your word every day.
Guys (and some girls) will reach out and offer digits. This is the crux of accountability. We are all our brothers keeper. Take the digits and keep them close. When nicotine starts banging at your brain, and it will, you WILL use those digits because you know you made a promise, and hey, better to get talked outta stuffing a three finger pinch-o-cat turd the breaking your promise.
WUPP -wake up, piss, post
EDD- every damn day
ODAAT- one day at a time
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline R3bauer

• Quitter
  • Be phenomenal or be forgotten
  • Quit Date: August 30, 2016
  • Interests: Enjoy scrollsaw, motorcycling, hunting, fishing, gardening, being with my wife and kids.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 07:26:00 AM »
Hi, My name is Brent and I am addicted to Nicotine. I started dipping 13 years ago, right when we were rolling into Iraq. Needless to say, nicotine became a really good friend keeping me up and focused during intense combat operations over multiple deployments to other combat zones. I always figured I would simply quit when I left the military, but found out that NEEDED nicotine to function. It focused me, calmed me, and generally became a crutch that I simply couldn't live without. It helped me write long papers as I pursued my two degrees. Ironically, I always rationalized that I was in control and could quit at anytime until I actually attempted it...three times. Fast forward and the stakes couldn't be higher. I am married to an amazing woman, and am a father of two beautiful girls (3 yrs and 6 mos). Once a friend that accompanied me into hell and back, Copenhagen/Nicotene has become an enemy that threatens to take the very best of life away from me. No, I don't have cancer, but I know that a day of reckoning always comes. So, here I am beginning Day 3. Up at 3 am because I can't sleep. I discovered this site and couldn't be more excited to join this community to walk this road with. I am excited to be rid of this "friend" and I know that with the support on this site, this time is different!
Welcome I too just quit! Post in the December quit group and read all you can. We are now your battles. Reach out when you feel urges, bitch to us when your growly, but remember it for you not your family. If you do it for anyone else you wind up resenting them. So follow us! We will be at your side.

Offline 77Midget

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 06:34:00 AM »
Congrats BTA on making the descision to quit. Youve come to the right place thats for sure. The only thing we ask is that you log in early and post roll every day.

December 2016 is your group so go HERE and post roll.

Click HERE and that is how to post roll.

If you need anything feel free to ask as we are more than willing to help!

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 06:33:00 AM »
Post Roll in December quit group reach out become Accountable to this site and its members. Use fake seeds etc to help with craves, drink lots of water and stay quit. Everyone is here to help so ask questions and reach out for digits.
9/6/2016

Offline BTA

• Quit Date: 2016-08-29
The time is now...
« on: August 31, 2016, 06:28:00 AM »