Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 865 times)

Offline RLB1966

• Quitter
  • Interests: quittin the nic beeeeotch
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Guy
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 06:26:00 AM »
nick ...DROP THE BITCH..my friend dont kid yaself into i'll do anything next anytime, Do it now, tos that last can and lets show the bitch whos ya daddy :)

i'm an over 30 yr dipper and am currently a 78 day quitter. Which one do you think i am prouder of? c'mon lets git to quittin
"the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort
but where he stands in moments of challenge and controversy"

Offline Franpro

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Fuks Given 0
  • Quit Date: 08/17/2006
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
The Next Dip Could Be The One - The one the sends your sells into the "C" mode. Quit now and be one of the cool guys!!!!
Quit Date 8/17/06

Offline Mij

• Quitter
  • Interests: Church,Family,Exercise,Beach,Piano
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 04:47:00 PM »
Quote from: free-at-last!
Quote from: dirtyjungle
My name is Nick and i have been dipping for 10 years and i am 27.  I started on skoal then went the COPE (and the COPE is satan himself).  I plan on trying to quite on Monday and i'm going to need alot of help.  Please could some people help me out on what to do the first week off....   Thanks
Welcome Nick!
Load up on beef jerky, gum, fake snuff/herbal snuff, pizza. Log onto this site and post roll daily promising us that you will stay quit for that day. Do this every day!
Use the resources on here. Read and post as often as you have to. PM fellow quitters and get some numbers. Hang on tight! It will be a ride of your life but will be definitely worth it!
And why not just quit now? Why wait until monday? Surprise yourself and quit today! Post day 1 on roll call in the march '08 group. The first 3 days are the worse when quitting. By sunday the worst would be over. C'mon and quit today.
Welcome Dirty' Put the can down today, Dump it and post day 1 or are you going to let satan 'na na' decive you until Monday, or is it next Monday, or the one after that?
Cmon let's do this now. Post up
HOF 12/8/07
2nd floor 3/17/08
3rd floor 6/25/08
4th floor 10/3/08
5th floor 1/11/09
6th floor 4/21/09
7th floor 7/30/09
8th floor 11/7/09

Offline free-at-last!

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: God and my wife & daughter...my main interests!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »
Quote from: dirtyjungle
My name is Nick and i have been dipping for 10 years and i am 27.  I started on skoal then went the COPE (and the COPE is satan himself).  I plan on trying to quite on Monday and i'm going to need alot of help.  Please could some people help me out on what to do the first week off....  Thanks
Welcome Nick!
Load up on beef jerky, gum, fake snuff/herbal snuff, pizza. Log onto this site and post roll daily promising us that you will stay quit for that day. Do this every day!
Use the resources on here. Read and post as often as you have to. PM fellow quitters and get some numbers. Hang on tight! It will be a ride of your life but will be definitely worth it!
And why not just quit now? Why wait until monday? Surprise yourself and quit today! Post day 1 on roll call in the march '08 group. The first 3 days are the worse when quitting. By sunday the worst would be over. C'mon and quit today.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Offline dirtyjungle

New Guy
« on: December 05, 2007, 04:28:00 PM »
My name is Nick and i have been dipping for 10 years and i am 27. I started on skoal then went the COPE (and the COPE is satan himself). I plan on trying to quite on Monday and i'm going to need alot of help. Please could some people help me out on what to do the first week off.... Thanks