Author Topic: Morning of Day 3  (Read 1103 times)

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
Re: Morning of Day 3
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 10:42:00 AM »
Quote from: jeffw
'Popcorn'
'Popcorn' 'bang head' 'finger point'
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline jeffw

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fly Fishing, golf, hanging with the family, university of washington football
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 11:46:00 AM »
'Popcorn'

Offline Swilson

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 62
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
Quote from: gjg
Hi folks,

Back again. I've been dipping since sophomore year in high school spring break. Graduated college last spring. I've been able to quit for span of a few weeks at a time, but would always cave. I'm ready to quit though. I'm really tired of spending the money, shitty taste in my mouth, hiding it from my family  friends, wasting time, and killing myself. From what I've learned from my previous quits ad reading on here, some of my biggest struggles are going to be to also avoid alcohol because that has always been what gets me to cave, manage my stress with exercise, drink lots of water, breathe, and take melatonin when I need to at night to help me sleep. I'm looking forward to the quit process. It sucks, but its also refreshing to allow your true self to be put to the test of life with no crutch. We all deserve to live that way and our kids (to be, in my case) will thank us. I really just don't want to be sneaking out at midnight when I'm married and have kids just to get a tin of Grizzly Wintergreen pouches that I don't even end up enjoying. It's just nasty addiction that's winning against so many people like us. Together, we'll fight back. Stay juiced.

Quit Day- Aug. 15th, 2017
(way too early of) AM of Day 3
Ok so you sent me a message that you caved. It you want to come back in tell us the following

1. What the hell happened
2. Why for f sake did it happen
3. What will you do differently his time around
4. Do you really want to quit

Offline gjg

• BANNED
  • Interests: Hockey, digital marketing, Chicago Bears
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 09:48:00 PM »
Quote from: Frazzled
Quote from: RDB
Back again.
Welcome. Quitting is the most important decision you can make for yourself, and you've found the right place to be.

Make your promise each day by posting roll, and keep your promise. Quitting is one of the hardest things yo will ever do, but it's also one of the simplest - Make your promise, keep your promise, refuse to cave, reach out when yo need help.

I'm curious of what you mean when you say "Back again." Have you been a part of this community under a different screen name? Had you previously joined another Quit Group? If so, you need to log back in with your old screen name. But, maybe you meant something else entirely.

Either way, stay quit.
I'm curious about what this means as well...have you been here before?

RDB is right in that we only allow one screen name per user here.
Ah, I realize this could be confusing. I never created a profile and posted roll, but I'd visit this site every time I tried quitting.

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »
Quote from: RDB
Back again.
Welcome. Quitting is the most important decision you can make for yourself, and you've found the right place to be.

Make your promise each day by posting roll, and keep your promise. Quitting is one of the hardest things yo will ever do, but it's also one of the simplest - Make your promise, keep your promise, refuse to cave, reach out when yo need help.

I'm curious of what you mean when you say "Back again." Have you been a part of this community under a different screen name? Had you previously joined another Quit Group? If so, you need to log back in with your old screen name. But, maybe you meant something else entirely.

Either way, stay quit.
I'm curious about what this means as well...have you been here before?

RDB is right in that we only allow one screen name per user here.
Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 09:29:00 AM »
Back again.

Either way, stay quit.

Offline gjg

• BANNED
  • Interests: Hockey, digital marketing, Chicago Bears
  • Likes Given: 0
Morning of Day 3
« on: August 17, 2017, 05:30:00 AM »
Hi folks,

Back again. I've been dipping since sophomore year in high school spring break. Graduated college last spring. I've been able to quit for span of a few weeks at a time, but would always cave. I'm ready to quit though. I'm really tired of spending the money, shitty taste in my mouth, hiding it from my family  friends, wasting time, and killing myself. From what I've learned from my previous quits ad reading on here, some of my biggest struggles are going to be to also avoid alcohol because that has always been what gets me to cave, manage my stress with exercise, drink lots of water, breathe, and take melatonin when I need to at night to help me sleep. I'm looking forward to the quit process. It sucks, but its also refreshing to allow your true self to be put to the test of life with no crutch. We all deserve to live that way and our kids (to be, in my case) will thank us. I really just don't want to be sneaking out at midnight when I'm married and have kids just to get a tin of Grizzly Wintergreen pouches that I don't even end up enjoying. It's just nasty addiction that's winning against so many people like us. Together, we'll fight back. Stay juiced.

Quit Day- Aug. 15th, 2017
(way too early of) AM of Day 3