Author Topic: Little late  (Read 1052 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Little late
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 01:48:00 PM »
Quote from: B--rad
Jist moved into a new house this week cross country- pretty stressful! Took my 3 year old twin girls(God is punishing me :D )to breakfast at some greasy spoon and then to the hardware store to pick a few things up. Not even there 5 minutes and I get some rumbling and I know the deed must be done at lowes! But what is a guy to do... Can't leave the kids by themselves, can't go home- won't make it home let alone even to the car!
So I drag them in to the very last stall open the handicap one and tell them to turn around and look at the wall while I sit to take care of business. It doesn't take long and within 30 seconds I see one catching a peek.... The next thing that comes out of her mouth is " daddy you have a BIIIIGGG Butt". All I heard after that was laughter from the other full stalls! 'bang head'

Craves have been really strong the last few days- been eating more sunflower seeds than usual- might have to try the old desk drawer trick if it gets Any worse 'hurry'
Damn them craves! Those beautiful twins beats the hell out of any bullshit in the mouth. Be the man that raises his own daughters! As long as you say no ODAAT the odds are definitely a lot more in your favor. Although the girls are scarred for life you did the right thing ?
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 102
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 01:26:00 PM »
Jist moved into a new house this week cross country- pretty stressful! Took my 3 year old twin girls(God is punishing me :D )to breakfast at some greasy spoon and then to the hardware store to pick a few things up. Not even there 5 minutes and I get some rumbling and I know the deed must be done at lowes! But what is a guy to do... Can't leave the kids by themselves, can't go home- won't make it home let alone even to the car!
So I drag them in to the very last stall open the handicap one and tell them to turn around and look at the wall while I sit to take care of business. It doesn't take long and within 30 seconds I see one catching a peek.... The next thing that comes out of her mouth is " daddy you have a BIIIIGGG Butt". All I heard after that was laughter from the other full stalls! 'bang head'

Craves have been really strong the last few days- been eating more sunflower seeds than usual- might have to try the old desk drawer trick if it gets Any worse 'hurry'

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 03:45:00 PM »
Day 82... Super tired for no reason this week. I have also been having some strong craves but have fought them off. FU NIC!

Plumbing issues seem to be returning- oh shit! Used to be able to set your watch by me. Hopefully plumbing returns to regularity sooner rather than later.
On a better note my anger issues are finally gone.

Offline PhuctUp

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2017-05-28
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 11:28:00 AM »
Holy crap. I just read your intro for the first time. Sweet tea is still trickling out of my nose. I was not prepared to laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 01:28:00 PM »
Day 75- been pretty stressful lately packing the family to move cross country and living in a airbb until the new house is done.
Had a solo 900 mile drive to take one car and my trailer(overloaded and puckering up at times) full of toys down. The worst part was the truck stops... Especially the loves in Tennessee at 2am that was "remodeling" and the only thing affected was NO COFFEE... WTF!! 'Finger' but damn if that grizz was staring me down...said fuck it and walked out with nothing till the next truck stop for coffee and seeds.
Seems like it took me till around day 60 somthing to start getting out of the fog and not being a huge ass( wife and kids canattest to that).

On a side note 1 pound of seeds in a 48hour period came be good for the BP and I can tell you my tongue felt like I had been licking 80 grit sandpaper!

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 06:41:00 PM »
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Phenomenal story.

what I find most impressive,...you've managed to stay quit for about a month and a half, maybe 2 months on your own. But, unlike your past stoppages, you found this website and if you use it to the max, your stoppages will turn into bonafide quits. Quit...let that word sink in. It's a way of life, a state of being (if you will). You gotta earn it every day and preserve your freedom from the can. And it all starts with posting roll. Sounds silly, I know. But making a daily promise to yourself and others in your quit group that you will not use nicotine in any form for that day is paramount. You'll find that when you have others that rely on you to be quit and that you are accountable to them to stay quit ...your chances of going back to the can are greatly diminished.

My advice ...post roll every day. Remove any "chance" of going back to the can and make it an impossibility.

...and lay off the laxatives.
Plumbing is working as advertised with no crutches 'oh yeah'

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 06:23:00 AM »
Day 56- feeling pretty good this week but had some pretty strong craves so grabbed a bag of seeds. Going to run a 5k with my daughter and wife this morning. Not a runner - might call an uber halfway 'arse'

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 09:07:00 AM »
Phenomenal story.

what I find most impressive,...you've managed to stay quit for about a month and a half, maybe 2 months on your own. But, unlike your past stoppages, you found this website and if you use it to the max, your stoppages will turn into bonafide quits. Quit...let that word sink in. It's a way of life, a state of being (if you will). You gotta earn it every day and preserve your freedom from the can. And it all starts with posting roll. Sounds silly, I know. But making a daily promise to yourself and others in your quit group that you will not use nicotine in any form for that day is paramount. You'll find that when you have others that rely on you to be quit and that you are accountable to them to stay quit ...your chances of going back to the can are greatly diminished.

My advice ...post roll every day. Remove any "chance" of going back to the can and make it an impossibility.

...and lay off the laxatives.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline jpetmpls

• Quitter
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 01.12.15
  • Interests: Hockey, motorcycles, bar/restaurant business, marathons, trail running. Ingested nicotine profusely in many forms for nearly 22 years
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 09:12:00 AM »
Greatest. Intro. Ever.

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
Little late
« on: May 10, 2017, 12:13:00 PM »
here is my late intro- started dipping 30 years ago at 16( shit I am getting old). I did stop for a few months after college but for some dumbass reason started smoking. For the last 5 years I have quit smoking but back to ninja dipping- who needs a spitter not me(ugh).
Found this site after being in a fog for the first few weeks- felt like a friggin beaver for the first 30 or so eating about a pound of seeds daily. The wife was really getting pissed because my "blind jackass" Couldn't get the shells in the cup half the time. Needless to say during this time I ate ALOT (I did the freshman 15x2)and the plumbing started failing if you know what I mean. By about day 45 I felt stuffed all the time even in the morning. Last weekend had a good friend in town who wanted to go out every night.... After one night I didn't feel I had the room to go out again so bad the wife pick up a bottle of magnesium citrate to flush everything out. I read the directions and it said works in 3-4 hours...perfect I had 5!
5 hours later nothing!!!! Sitter is at the house and uber is on the way 5min out when the rumbling starts- oh shit as I make a dash for the bathroom(only one in air bb while new house across country being built).
Everyone is standing right outside when I let go- not sure what the baby sitter thought when she heard screams of joy coming from the bathroom. well it worked but had to be very careful the rest of the night and did have a few close calls where I thought I sharted myself.
got off the seeds but am still having pretty strong cravings for the bitch at times.

That's my rambling pile of poo!!