Author Topic: Quitter  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Bean

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitter
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »
Michael,

Great choice. Someone will send you an email on how to "post roll." That is your promise not to have any nic that day. Post roll everyday, keep your word, and the rest is history.

Don't worry about tomorrow, next week, or quitting forever...just today. You can get through one day without nicotine. When today is over, post roll and give us your word that you're gonna do it again. It is that simple.

Cravings come and go...mostly come at first...but they will go. You probably won't sleep much, but that too will come back in time. You can do this.

You've taken the first step...we're here to help with all of the rest. Read all you can on this site. Quitting is a terrible/wonderful experience that we've all been through. YOU can do this.

Offline jcook

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 09:40:00 AM »
Quote from: marmentor
Hello All,

My name is Michael. I quit dipping today threw the crap on the ground. I'm done and I need support.

Just looking for someone to get me plugged into a quit group or trying to figure out what i need to do.
You will be with the March quit group ........ check your inbox ......... we have a great group in March, we will support you and help however we can, just know that we are serious about our quits, its life and death and we treat it that way. Come with us and choose LIFE!!!
"I like a man who grins when he fights." - Winston Churchill

Day 1: 11-28-10
HOF : 03-07-11

Offline Fort

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hockey, golf, football, baseball, fishing and being a great dad and husband.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »
Read everything you can on this site. Reach out for help and most importantly, stay quit. Dont let your mind mess with you. It can be done, as you can see, from all of these bad ass quitters on this site.

You will post roll in March 2011. One day at a time.
Fuck em all and fucking no regrets.

Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for.
- Socrates

Quit Date - 8/16/2010
HOF - 11/23/2010
1 YR - 8/15/2011
2 YR - 8/15/2012
9th Floor - 1/31/2013

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
Welcome.

You can do this.

Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen. That will get you started.

Offline marmentor

Quitter
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
Hello All,

My name is Michael. I quit dipping today threw the crap on the ground. I'm done and I need support.

Just looking for someone to get me plugged into a quit group or trying to figure out what i need to do.