Author Topic: My Story. I am done after 30 years.  (Read 999 times)

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My Story. I am done after 30 years.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Dr.
Quote from: brianl
Quote from: Ken
[Post Deleted]
????????
'finger point'
WTF??? You don't see me!! I am only an illuuuusion! Majico,presto wham,bam *Poof* I'm gone!
what a fucking douchebag

Offline Dr. Bruce Banner

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
Quote from: brianl
[Post Deleted]
????????
'finger point'
WTF??? You don't see me!! I am only an illuuuusion! Majico,presto wham,bam *Poof* I'm gone!
HOF 2/2/2010
2nd 5/12/2010
3rd 8/20/2010
4th 11/29/2010

Within our capabilities, orginating in our attitudes and culminating in our actions

Offline brianl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: NOT DIPPING!!!!!Family, Friends, Concerts and supporting the Boston Teams!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:35:00 AM »
[Post Deleted]
????????
'finger point'

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 02:54:00 PM »
Quote from: tarpon17
Good luck Ken. This site is not for everyone, and obviously its not for you. But if you change your mind you know where to go. This site and its philosophy work, I'm living proof as well as hundreds of other successful quitters.

While you are living "stress free" come up with a plan on what you do when the stress hits. And I'll call BS on keeping a bit in a can. That leaves an out, an excuse to just have one. Read around on this site some more. We are addicts and cannot have one more. Ever.

my 2 centavos
good to hear your quit Ken. I too call the trophy can BS. We have seen many people come here and leave here caved with thet trophy can. They all say the same thing at first just like you...it's comforting, it reminds me, it makes me feel like I won....it's all BS and it is just the Nic Bitch trying to stay in your life.

You did not find this site by accident, you were looking for help. Now take our advice and dump that fucking trophy can and throw it in the trash. It will only hurt you in the end.

Offline Ken

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
[Post Deleted]

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »
Good luck Ken. This site is not for everyone, and obviously its not for you. But if you change your mind you know where to go. This site and its philosophy work, I'm living proof as well as hundreds of other successful quitters.

While you are living "stress free" come up with a plan on what you do when the stress hits. And I'll call BS on keeping a bit in a can. That leaves an out, an excuse to just have one. Read around on this site some more. We are addicts and cannot have one more. Ever.

my 2 centavos

Offline Ken

My Story. I am done after 30 years.
« on: January 04, 2011, 12:44:00 PM »
[Post Deleted]