Author Topic: My Introduction to the group  (Read 880 times)

Offline dabean22

• Quitter
  • Interests: I was addicted to nicotine for about 19 years before I actually realized that I was an addict to a drug. Allen Carr helped open my eyes with LionHeartedGirl (my sister). I am currently on day 2 and because of the frame of mind and different point of view that "The Easy Way" has given me, I don't doubt for one moment that I have ingested the last bit of that weed for the rest of my life. I am 35 now and am setting a goal of living long enough to have saved $100,000 because of my quit. At the same time, I am setting the goal of not smoking TODAY! One step at a time, while keeping my eyes on the horizon.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My Introduction to the group
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 06:15:00 PM »
Jeff, Congratulations on reaching your HOF. I won't lie, I wasn't always positive that you would make it (I wish you could have posted every day) but I love the scrappy underdog stories. No matter what, I'm proud to quit with you. So how'bout it? You gonna sign up for another 100?
Quit 8/04/13
HOF 11/11/13
Thanks mostly to LHG. That girl rocks the world. I love you Sis.
Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow
SkyDiver - The first step is a bitch but that's when the fun starts.

Offline Matt F

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »
Welcome Jeff. It looks like you have done some reading, browsed the site a bit. Post roll every day; I'm checking after I finish this post for your post. That's your contract of accountability to not use nicotine for today. It does take motivation as you said, and I've come to see that accountability, knowing some of the quit brothers and getting their numbers, calling texting and interacting, makes the difference. Keep up your intro thread with your progress, let us know a little about you. One day at at time!

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 06:48:00 AM »
Quote from: hjhlrool
Hello everyone my name is Jeff I have been quit for 10 days now. Just wanted everyone to know that this works and is awsome support for me. I have a lot of motivation and will not fail.
Glad you admit that the site works. Now you have absolutely no reason to stop posting roll.

Glad to be quit with you today.

Offline hjhlrool

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fire fighting. Being the best dad and husband I can be hunting and fishing.
My Introduction to the group
« on: August 03, 2013, 01:43:00 AM »
Hello everyone my name is Jeff I have been quit for 10 days now. Just wanted everyone to know that this works and is awsome support for me. I have a lot of motivation and will not fail.