Author Topic: My quit  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My quit
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 11:07:00 PM »
Quote from: golfngin
30yraddict, I'll post roll every day!!!
Yep, he hasn't even logged on for 5 days. Looks like the bitch wins again.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »
LIAR....One who tells falsehoods. You haven't posted in more than five days. You are NO Sultan. Be gone.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 06:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Dagranger
Will do, thanks for the support addict!!
Golf, you are off to a great start. 27 days is no joke. I also see you have jumped right in to offer support on other quitter's threads....which is awesome. However, no roll call yet? That's the singular most important post you can make here. Clearly it looks like you are ready to drink the KTC Kool-aid by being active here, but without posting roll it's not going to get you anywhere. Post roll and I'll definite
Y quit with you today.
Nice job posting roll. I quit with you today

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
Golf, nice job on the first 27 ... I didn't discover this site until about 37 days in to my quit, when I was pretty much drowning and looking for a life line. KTC is that life line. Basically, you wake up, piss, honor roll with your promise not to use nic and quit one day at a time. Reach out to others in September, I saw you were flamed a little in there, just let it roll off your back bro! Stay committed, stay strong, have a plan and quit like your life depends on it ... because it does! I'm quit with you today. PM me for my digits if ya want em, but I'll hold you accountable! 'archer'
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »
Welcome, golf, and congrats on your first 27 days. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on this already. Keep doing what you're doing. If you need anything, hit me up.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 08:29:00 AM »
Golf, you are off to a great start. 27 days is no joke. I also see you have jumped right in to offer support on other quitter's threads....which is awesome. However, no roll call yet? That's the singular most important post you can make here. Clearly it looks like you are ready to drink the KTC Kool-aid by being active here, but without posting roll it's not going to get you anywhere. Post roll and I'll definite
Y quit with you today.

Offline golfngin

• Quit Date: 2019-01-27
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 12:05:00 AM »

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 12:02:00 AM »
Awesome! If you post roll, honor your promise and repeat, you will enjoy a lifetime of quit built one day at a time.

Get to know your quit brothers. Exchange phone numbers with them. They are your lifeline. And you are theirs.

Proud to be quit with you.

Offline golfngin

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 11:56:00 PM »

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 11:36:00 PM »
My introduction should of started 27 days ago, however, I've been reading every post from all of you, which has gotten me to this point, 27 days quit.... I started chewing 20 yrs ago, Skoal Cherry and went to Cope and than to Grizz, a can a day. Its the best feeling knowing im not a slave to the can. I'm at the point where I'm strong enuff that I won't let the nic bitch get me. Thanks for the site and I appreciate all of you....
welcome golf.. Glad you are able to find help on our site.

Want to take it to the next level? 27 days is awesome, but how about a program that is gauranteed to keep you quit? If you are ready for that, read our Welcome Center Roll call is the cornerstone of the program.

After you have read the welcome center, stop by September 2014 and post roll --- September 2014

Offline golfngin

My quit
« on: July 12, 2014, 11:28:00 PM »
My introduction should of started 27 days ago, however, I've been reading every post from all of you, which has gotten me to this point, 27 days quit.... I started chewing 20 yrs ago, Skoal Cherry and went to Cope and than to Grizz, a can a day. Its the best feeling knowing im not a slave to the can. I'm at the point where I'm strong enuff that I won't let the nic bitch get me. Thanks for the site and I appreciate all of you....