Author Topic: Quit 3/24  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Quit 3/24
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 08:33:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Nice work bud. Here we go brother. Let's get this done.
Damn I love the support here. Damn I love your attitude. Let's quit together. 1 day at a time.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 11:47:00 AM »
Nice work bud. Here we go brother. Let's get this done.

Offline TRFS1

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »
This site and these people will show you how to get this part of your life in order. Or, as some would say, get your shit in one sock.

You do NOT need the can. We know this because we were once you. Now we are free.

You too can be free.

You can do this.

I'm quit with you today, bro.

Thanks for the support, looking forward to enjoying the life a non-dipper!

Offline TRFS1

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »
Okay bud. You spit that out 'cause you don't want it anymore. You don't need it anymore. You want your freedom instead right?

Hit the Pink...'Welcome Center' link the upper left. That will set your compass.

There you will see how to post roll: How to do it all night long

If that don't quite get you set, here's the XXX video version of the same: Soul Iman in "Pounding Gigantic Nic Bitch Ass 3"

You post roll here: July 2012

We post roll everyday. We do this to put our word down next to the rest of the folks here that you are quit for 24 hours. That's it. One day. No more than that. You a man of your word? If so, go say you're quit today with the rest of us.

Get involved. This is simple but it ain't easy. Folks here will give you all the help you need and deserve. To me, that means being involved. Helping folks and getting help.

Read all the ramblings on this site. The knowledge here will give your quitting mind an orgasmic revolution. You can do this. I know this as truth.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the info on how to add to Roll Call. I succeeded and quit for another day.

Offline Leahy16

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »
This site and these people will show you how to get this part of your life in order. Or, as some would say, get your shit in one sock.

You do NOT need the can. We know this because we were once you. Now we are free.

You too can be free.

You can do this.

I'm quit with you today, bro.
Quit Date Jun 5, 2011; HOF Sep 12, 2011; 1,000 days Feb 28, 2014

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »
Quote from: TRFS1
Struggled today, on the road driving and craved a dip badly. Stuck a pouch in my mouth but spit out about 3 minutes later. Told myself I don't need it. How do I do roll call? Great website!
Welcome to your quit! You can do this! It isn't easy, but it is so worth it.
Souli already told you what you need to do. Get in with you quit group, post roll each morning to quit for the day. There is so much useful information on this site, spend some time reading and learning. Get to know others, help them out.
Send me a PM if I can help. Welcome!
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:58:00 AM »
Okay bud. You spit that out 'cause you don't want it anymore. You don't need it anymore. You want your freedom instead right?

Hit the Pink...'Welcome Center' link the upper left. That will set your compass.

There you will see how to post roll: How to do it all night long

If that don't quite get you set, here's the XXX video version of the same: Soul Iman in "Pounding Gigantic Nic Bitch Ass 3"

You post roll here: July 2012

We post roll everyday. We do this to put our word down next to the rest of the folks here that you are quit for 24 hours. That's it. One day. No more than that. You a man of your word? If so, go say you're quit today with the rest of us.

Get involved. This is simple but it ain't easy. Folks here will give you all the help you need and deserve. To me, that means being involved. Helping folks and getting help.

Read all the ramblings on this site. The knowledge here will give your quitting mind an orgasmic revolution. You can do this. I know this as truth.

Welcome aboard.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:00:00 AM »
Quote from: TRFS1
Struggled today, on the road driving and craved a dip badly. Stuck a pouch in my mouth but spit out about 3 minutes later. Told myself I don't need it. How do I do roll call? Great website!
Glad to have you. Support here is unbelievable, go to the welcome center at the top of the page and follow direction there. This is a 100% nic free site, zero tolerance for nicotine. Send me a pm I'll be happy to share contact #.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline TRFS1

Quit 3/24
« on: April 13, 2012, 01:00:00 AM »