Author Topic: no more chew  (Read 920 times)

Offline neileusmaximus

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: no more chew
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 12:50:00 AM »
we are in the same ball park. i'm surrounded by the shit too but i made it to a whoppin 5 days. it feels great and terrible. but i know if you stick with this, you'll make it. i failed quitting many times and this site and all of its members help so so much. you will see my friend
More powerful than the will to win, is the courage to begin.

Offline juliejan

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Spending time with my familyMaking quiltsReading
Re: no more chew
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 12:24:00 AM »
Quote from: cossie6
my names ian, only been chewing for about 3 years but its starting to take over my daily life and thats just something i dont want to deal with... being a college student and hockey player most of the people i hang around with chew, including the kid i live with and most of the guys on my team which is going to make it miserable but ive just gotta man up and get it done
Hi Ian,

welcome to ktc.org. You will be in the January group, sign in, post roll and one day at a time you can do this. We will help you.

Offline cossie6

no more chew
« on: September 26, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »
my names ian, only been chewing for about 3 years but its starting to take over my daily life and thats just something i dont want to deal with... being a college student and hockey player most of the people i hang around with chew, including the kid i live with and most of the guys on my team which is going to make it miserable but ive just gotta man up and get it done