Author Topic: Just Quit  (Read 887 times)

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Just Quit
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »
Dude, I remember when "I was going to quit on my son's first birthday". That fucker is halfway through his Freshman year in high school.

Don't be a turd like us and do it another 10-15 years.

I only got you by 11 days, I am at day 14 today, but the thing about your kid's birthday brought me back.
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline epd223

• Quitter
  • Interests: Being a dad...
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 07:51:00 AM »
Good choice, Now you got to stick it out for awhile but remeber everyday gets easier (with a few rough ones thrown in between). Keep quit and do what you have to the get the nic bitch under control.

Rage against the nic!!
Have a fine fine fucking day of quit!!!
Cynical,Raging, Sarcastic, Shart stain

Offline huntemup

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 12:33:00 AM »
Good for you bro.....hang on tight it is gonna be a rough ride at first...but it WILL get easier and you will be surprised at how good you will feel.
Last dip 02/13/2009
H.O.F. 1st Floor 05/24/2009
2nd Floor 09/01/2009

Offline CapnQuit

• Quitter
Just Quit
« on: March 29, 2009, 10:47:00 PM »
Came to a full and complete quit on Friday night, 8:00 PM. So that puts me at 47 hours 41 minutes in now. Been going like mad on the Mint Snuff (hate everything about it, more on that later...) and so far am feeling good enough. Work tomorrow is going to be the first real test. Came across KillTheCan a few days ago and it really gave me the motivation to take that last step. And if I start now I will hit 100 days, right before my son's first birthday.
And we're off. . . .