Author Topic: Starting Now  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Starting Now
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 09:19:00 AM »
Nice day 2 brother. Excellent.

Raise the hammer up and slam onto the anvil. Shape the quit. Day by day. Sparks fly. Bending metal. Changing ourselves.

You are being reborn.

Offline gldean

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 03:22:00 AM »
Mike  Bean,
This is my first time here and I read the instructions on how to post roll call before posting. As far as the weak intro, that's just me. I am quitting because I am sick of the crutch. I am at a time in my life when I can not stand things that try and control me and give me the feeling of helplessness. It's a gross habit, stains the teeth, costs money. It's time to kick it for good. One of the worst things lately is just having to think about it...... going day a after fucking day knowing I should quit.... and don't. The time spent thinking about it is a waste of space.

Thanks for the welcomes,
GD

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
Doesn't really matter if you've been here before, the key is that you're here now. If you've been here before, welcome. You might want to say what you're doing differently this time. If this is your first, welcome. You either got lucky and did it right, or you're just an ace. Again, I don't really care. You're a bad-ass quitter today...and that's what I do care about. Well done!!!

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:18:00 PM »
Welcome to the site.
I am curious. Your first post was roll call and it was done perfectly. 99.9% screw up their first roll call and on your first post ever, you got it right.
Then you post up a very weak intro.
So my question is, have you been here before?

If not, my bad. Please tell us more, why are you quitting?

Offline gldean

Starting Now
« on: February 10, 2012, 04:13:00 PM »
Hi everyone, great site you have. Long time tobacco user. Started with smokes for 30 years and dip for the past two. Time to give it up.

Nice to meet you all,
Gary