Author Topic: My Quit  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: My Quit
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 03:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Don
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: basshaug
Quote from: cdmorg9430
Hey everyone,

12 years ago I was a young private. Just graduated Infantry School and was in Airborne school when me and a group of guys started passing around a can. Little did I know that that can would take over my life.

I dipped 1.5-2 cans daily. Every waking moment except when I ate, I had a dip in. What made me want to quit? No one pushed me, no one nagged me. My wife and I found out that we are having our first child. Thats what made me want to quit. The thought of me not being there for our child made me feel very ashamed. I was physically affected by these thoughts. I found KTC on Sunday May 10th. I quit Monday May 11th. I haven't looked back. It's been tough sometimes but I have never resorted to giving in. I will not give up. I will see this through.

My advise is wake up and say no. Eat a meal and say no. Go get gas and say no. Work out. Eat seeds. Replace that craving with something else healthy. You're not a special case. Someone has been in your shoes, was successful and they probably are on this site. Reach out.

Its better to travel through hell with a buddy than do it alone.

thanks
cdmorg9430
Hell yeah CDM! post your roll. Honor your word, Enjoy your freedom. Being quit is so much beget than being a slave. Keep up the solid quit sir. See you tomorrow for another day. Quit with you brother.
Cd let's do this! Great job so far now post roll and let's do this together! Post roll EDD! ODAAT! Do that you cannot fail! Damn proud to be quit with you!
Let's do this! Post roll every day and there is no looking back. Happy to quit with you today!!
Post roll, and quit like fuck. It works!
My advise is wake up and say no. Eat a meal and say no. Go get gas and say no. Work out. Eat seeds. Replace that craving with something else healthy. You're not a special case. Someone has been in your shoes, was successful and they probably are on this site. Reach out.

Holy shit this is sage advice . . from a brand new quitter.

Offline formyself

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-05-11
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 04:17:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

12 years ago I was a young private. Just graduated Infantry School and was in Airborne school when me and a group of guys started passing around a can. Little did I know that that can would take over my life.

I dipped 1.5-2 cans daily. Every waking moment except when I ate, I had a dip in. What made me want to quit? No one pushed me, no one nagged me. My wife and I found out that we are having our first child. Thats what made me want to quit. The thought of me not being there for our child made me feel very ashamed. I was physically affected by these thoughts. I found KTC on Sunday May 10th. I quit Monday May 11th. I haven't looked back. It's been tough sometimes but I have never resorted to giving in. I will not give up. I will see this through.

thanks
cdmorg9430
May 11 was the start of my quit as well.

We are in this together.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 08:35:00 AM »
Quote from: Don
Hey everyone,

thanks
cdmorg9430
Hell yeah CDM! post your roll. Honor your word, Enjoy your freedom. Being quit is so much beget than being a slave. Keep up the solid quit sir. See you tomorrow for another day. Quit with you brother.
Cd let's do this! Great job so far now post roll and let's do this together! Post roll EDD! ODAAT! Do that you cannot fail! Damn proud to be quit with you!
Let's do this! Post roll every day and there is no looking back. Happy to quit with you today!!
Post roll, and quit like fuck. It works!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Don

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-25
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 08:10:00 AM »
Hey everyone,

thanks
cdmorg9430

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 11:11:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

thanks
cdmorg9430
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline basshaug

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 11:05:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

thanks
cdmorg9430

Offline cdmorg9430

• Quit Date: 2015-05-11
  • Interests: Learning, Camping, Hiking, Fishing,
My Quit
« on: May 14, 2015, 07:26:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

thanks
cdmorg9430