Author Topic: Let's try this again...  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Bmonday

• Quitter
    • https:
  • Interests: Sports, Computer programming, Call of duty xbox 360
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Let's try this again...
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 08:07:00 AM »
Thanks everyone for all of the support already.

Day 1 went as smoothly as I could have hoped. I had a few cravings, but those were easily cured by some seeds and checking this site. so far my only real cravings have been while driving, or sitting on my ass watching TV. so my weekend plan is to stay as busy as possible (Thankfully my ceilings need painted and that will give me something to do all weekend) and keep this site, and a bag of seeds near by.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »
Giddy Up!!!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »
Great choice, Brett. Post roll, read all you can, and stay quit. Seeds, candy, mints, gum, fake stuff...whatever it takes, but stay away from nicotine.

YOU CAN DO THIS, BROTHER!!!

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 03:16:00 PM »
Congrats on posting day 1. Quitting isn't miserable, it's the greatest and easiest thing ever. Staying quit is the real bitch. Stick to this site this weekend. Don't be a "one and done" douche like so many before you have been.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Be careful Brett, I looked in the mirror for decades and peeked at my gums, lost teeth, had gum grafts, etc. I'd throw a can away and swear the shit off 'until I bought another can'. Good to see you got roll, that isn't always easy in the fog of quitting. Pm me if ya need anything. Prepare for this first nicotine free weekend! Stick close to the site, read lots, avoid alcohol and stay quit!
Read the last two sentences again. Get some contacts and have your plan together ahead of time. That way you'll be prepared WHEN the going gets tough.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 09:32:00 AM »
Be careful Brett, I looked in the mirror for decades and peeked at my gums, lost teeth, had gum grafts, etc. I'd throw a can away and swear the shit off 'until I bought another can'. Good to see you got roll, that isn't always easy in the fog of quitting. Pm me if ya need anything. Prepare for this first nicotine free weekend! Stick close to the site, read lots, avoid alcohol and stay quit!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »
Quote from: Bmonday
Hey fellas, my name is Brett, and after taking a peak at my gums I've realized I need to stop this shit. I'm 25 and have been dipping for about 4 years. I know it is going to be miserable, but I'm ready for it. Bring it on, lets do this shit!
You've made, probably one of the best decision your going to make in your whole life. Click on the welcome center on the top left of the screen. Read everything you can on the site. Read the part about posting roll. We post roll everyday and promise not to use to everyone in our group. Figure out which group you are in, which is July and post roll. After only 4 years use?, Thats great some people, like me didn't wise up until 25 or more years. Welcome aboard.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
Quote from: Bmonday
Hey fellas, my name is Brett, and after taking a peak at my gums I've realized I need to stop this shit. I'm 25 and have been dipping for about 4 years. I know it is going to be miserable, but I'm ready for it. Bring it on, lets do this shit!
Welcome to ktc and congrats on making the decision to get that evil can out of your life. First of all you don't want to just stop, you want to QUIT and do it every single day. Check out the salmon colored welcome center and read it, then read it some more. Head on over to the July Quit group and post roll. Lot of great guys in that group. The first few day are going to be hard as hell but, embrace the suck and remember how it feels so you will know that you never want to post another day 1. If you ever need anything at all feel free to pm me. I quit with you today.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Bmonday

• Quitter
    • https:
  • Interests: Sports, Computer programming, Call of duty xbox 360
Let's try this again...
« on: March 29, 2013, 08:04:00 AM »