Author Topic: No more daps for DipDaps  (Read 1547 times)

Offline bigton16335

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-07
  • Interests: I love hunting and being outdoors. I read a lot of books. I enjoy bon fires and cookouts with friends. I like to cook. I enjoy lifting weights once in a while with friends. I am married but have no kids.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: No more daps for DipDaps
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »
Congratulations on hitting double digits brother! 10 days is awesome. ODAAT we will keep fighting the good fight and working our way to that HOF. Can't wait to enter the HOF with you brother. Keep up the good work and keep fighting for your life everyday. If you ever need anything just let me know. We will continue to post roll and promise everyday ODAAT and will fight this war together. Looking forward to congratulating you on many more milestones.
"Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town." - George Carlin

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."~ Bernard Edmonds

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." ~ Bill Cosby

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles one has overcome trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington

"No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara ever turned light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined." ~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

Offline DipDaps

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2014, 02:43:00 PM »
Thanks for the support everyone. Let's do it.

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 02:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: DipDaps
I thought I only did 1.
Look 10 threads below this one. The fog means you are healing bro!
We gotcha - it helps to copy the url into your signature or somewhere you can access easy.
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
I thought I only did 1.
Look 10 threads below this one. The fog means you are healing bro!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline DipDaps

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »
I thought I only did 1.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 01:55:00 PM »
Only one intro per quitter bro, can a mod fix please?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline DipDaps

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 01:51:00 PM »
I am 24. I started smoking cigarettes and drinking heavily at age 15. I switched to a can of Copenhagen a day about 1-2 years ago. I used to have a daily drinking problem. I don't drink anymore. Up until 7 weeks ago, I smoked 1/4 ounce of marijuana weekly. I don't smoke pot anymore. In December of 2013, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder type I. I've been on more anti-psychotic meds than I can count since then. This week, I start the mother of all BP meds, Lithium. Quitting nicotine is the final (and most difficult) step on my journey to full sobriety and mental wellness. I am so happy to have found this site. Good luck to everyone on it. Together, we can beat this succubus named nicotine forever. What a bitch.

-DipDaps

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
GJ posting roll, I quit with you today.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »
Glad to see your name on roll again today. Day three is awesome, you almost have all the nicotine out of your body. It may get worse before it gets better or it may get easier and easier. Nonetheless keep posting roll. You never know what life can throw at you that will test your quit, but as long as your name is on roll and your a man of your word (which I am sure you are) then you will remain quit. Take time to tell us more about yourself and how day three is going. Use this thread to document your quit all the way thru. I read mine from start to end last night, it reminded me why I am still here posing day 406 today.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
Dipdaps I saw you posted roll. Great job. I quit with you today.

Offline mb289

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/17/2014
  • Interests: Motorcycling, camping and welding
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 06:31:00 AM »
Welcome Dipdap! Read the Welcome Center and post roll. Posting roll is the backbone of how KTC works. And if you really want to quit, KTC makes it possible. Tell us a little more about yourself and quit on!

mb289

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »
I must be losing my mind and my phone, because I see another new quitter who hasn't posted roll. If Dipdip has, my bad, but what up Sept?

Offline zquitter

• just another quitter
  • Epic Quitter
  • stay quit my friend
  • Interests: the most interesting quitter alive
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Dagranger
Hey everyone,

I quit today. I dipped a can a day. I am very excited to quit.
Welcome dipdaps. The first thing you need to do is find the link to the Septembwr quit group and post roll. Your roll is your daily promise to stay quit. Everyday go to the same quit group and post roll. Remember we take roll posting serious here. So if you cave you will have lied to yourself and every other quitter on this site that is keeping their quit going by making a daily promise. Good luck bud, it will get worse before it gets better. But it will definitely get better.
Congrats on your quit!

Tell us about yourself... how long did you use? why are you quitting?

This site is easy. Promise to quit, keep your promise, then repeat each day.
---------
'boob'

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

Welcome dipdaps. The first thing you need to do is find the link to the Septembwr quit group and post roll. Your roll is your daily promise to stay quit. Everyday go to the same quit group and post roll. Remember we take roll posting serious here. So if you cave you will have lied to yourself and every other quitter on this site that is keeping their quit going by making a daily promise. Good luck bud, it will get worse before it gets better. But it will definitely get better.

Offline DipDaps

• Quitter
No more daps for DipDaps
« on: June 07, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »
Hey everyone,