Author Topic: noobs  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Dr. Bruce Banner

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: noobs
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: kav87
Most def guys. thanks for the support, had a really rough time tonight with some family drama, but I made through without even considering caving. Thanks to smokey mountain herbal snuff, and this website. Oh and a couple jolly ranches
LIVING ON THE JOLLY RANCHERS MYSELF......you're ok I'm ok
HOF 2/2/2010
2nd 5/12/2010
3rd 8/20/2010
4th 11/29/2010

Within our capabilities, orginating in our attitudes and culminating in our actions

Offline klark

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/22/2009
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 11:11:00 PM »
Hey everyone, im new here. I am making my 5th try to quit, only this time I have a plan and will hopefully find some support here. Anyways, I wanted to thank the moderators for helping me out, and sorry for the impulsive messages. I'm just a little tense since im almost one full day into my quit. So, good luck everyone, and remember: Sometimes quitters win.
kav87, I am on day 12 and here to help when you need it. Send me a pm if you need a cell#.
A promise not kept is the road to exile.

If quitting is cool, consider me Myles Davis.

Unless you bring value onto my 1/2 acre, I don't want to hear it.

Offline kav87

• Interests: sports, quitting, video games
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:00 PM »
Most def guys. thanks for the support, had a really rough time tonight with some family drama, but I made through without even considering caving. Thanks to smokey mountain herbal snuff, and this website. Oh and a couple jolly ranches
A man is successful if he gets to bed at night, gets up in the morning, and does whatever he wants in between -Bob Dylan

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »
Quote from: Smokeyg
Hey everyone, im new here. I am making my 5th try to quit, only this time I have a plan and will hopefully find some support here. Anyways, I wanted to thank the moderators for helping me out, and sorry for the impulsive messages. I'm just a little tense since im almost one full day into my quit. So, good luck everyone, and remember: Sometimes quitters win.
A) You have tried four times previously. This is not a try. This is THE quit.

B) You will definitely receive support here. You will also provide support here. (I hate smiley shortcuts...)

C) Luck plays zero role in THE quit. Quitters create their own success.

D) Quitters always win here.

E) Welcome.
You will find plenty of support here. Let this be your last Quit. You must refuse to continue being a statistic.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
A) You have tried four times previously. This is not a try. This is THE quit.

B) You will definitely receive support here. You will also provide support here. (I hate smiley shortcuts...)

C) Luck plays zero role in THE quit. Quitters create their own success.

D) Quitters always win here.

E) Welcome.

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 10:51:00 AM »
lol fire dick jauron.com thats funny
the easiest place to coach is from the stands.
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline kav87

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 09:33:00 AM »
lol fire dick jauron.com thats funny
A man is successful if he gets to bed at night, gets up in the morning, and does whatever he wants in between -Bob Dylan

Offline Enough

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: My kids
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
Stay close to this site and trust us it does get better.
PM me if you want my cell #.

Offline kav87

noobs
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »