Author Topic: Ready To Move On  (Read 1150 times)

Offline kana

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ready To Move On
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: waketech
Quote from: Diesel2112
Damn.  How did I miss this???  Looks like a one and doner.  Probably has a cock hole stuffed with chew as he is making love to his can.  If anyone needed any more proof that you need to quit for YOU and YOU only...look no further than this intro.  Guys fired up to quit because his wife is pregnant, but the fucker is so in love with his chew he cant even make it more then a few days.  Probably rationalized he would quit when the kid was born.  Meanwhile he could have been quit a good 8 fucking months.  Damn.
But Diesel you don't understand how hard it is to quit.
This guy has a lot of issues, we just wouldn't understand.
He will quit one day, just not today.
He actually "loves" to chew, he is not an addict.
He has more stress than most. And it helps him relax.

This guy is not ready and won't be back for awhile, but he made my quit stronger. He reminds me of what it felt like to be NICS little bitch 'rem'
True that. Now that I have been quit. What was so thrilling about humping a can of tobacco?

It's a dumb, costly addiction.

Oh well, on day he will wonder why he is humping the can when he doesn't like it. Ta da, he will realize its not a want to hump, it's an addiction to hump the can.
deja vu, I said I would quit when my wife was preggy then birth, then bday , another bday,? whew glad I pulled my head out 150 something days ago...
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 03:30:00 AM »
Damn.  How did I miss this???  Looks like a one and doner.  Probably has a cock hole stuffed with chew as he is making love to his can.  If anyone needed any more proof that you need to quit for YOU and YOU only...look no further than this intro.  Guys fired up to quit because his wife is pregnant, but the fucker is so in love with his chew he cant even make it more then a few days.  Probably rationalized he would quit when the kid was born.  Meanwhile he could have been quit a good 8 fucking months.  Damn.

This guy is not ready and won't be back for awhile, but he made my quit stronger. He reminds me of what it felt like to be NICS little bitch 'rem'
True that. Now that I have been quit. What was so thrilling about humping a can of tobacco?

It's a dumb, costly addiction.

Oh well, on day he will wonder why he is humping the can when he doesn't like it. Ta da, he will realize its not a want to hump, it's an addiction to hump the can.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 02:07:00 AM »

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 12:41:00 AM »
Damn. How did I miss this??? Looks like a one and doner. Probably has a cock hole stuffed with chew as he is making love to his can. If anyone needed any more proof that you need to quit for YOU and YOU only...look no further than this intro. Guys fired up to quit because his wife is pregnant, but the fucker is so in love with his chew he cant even make it more then a few days. Probably rationalized he would quit when the kid was born. Meanwhile he could have been quit a good 8 fucking months. Damn.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 11:47:00 PM »
Poof

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 10:49:00 AM »

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »
Quote from: Radman
Quote from: 05wrxing
Quote from: chiknplker
I had my last chew on the morning of new years day.  I found out my wife was pregnant 12-15.  I am NOW ready to quit.  I am excited to be able to this with people that are on the same path as me. 

I have been chewing for 10 years and I absolutely love it.  Ready for help and to move on.
Welcome to ktc chiknplker. First thing I wanna say is you if you really want to quit, you need to change your mind and change it fast about loving tobacco. How in the hell can you love something that is killing you and will take you away from that new baby? I have 2 wonderful boy's and couldn't even imagine not being their for them. I'm very mellow compared to what you will hear for that comment. we don't try to quit here. We QUIT. Congratulation's on quitting, it is the best decision you could ever make. This site will save your life if you use it to the fullest. Go check out the salmon colored welcome center link in top left corner of your screen and,read it and read some more. Reading will help take your mind off of tobacco and their is alot of great info on this site to help make your quit even stronger. You need to head on over to the April Quit group and post roll call if you haven't already. You need to post roll early every single day and make your promise not to use. sorry this is kinda jumbled up but it's late and i'm damn sleepy. lol. I quit with you today and if you need anything at all just pm me.
Please tell me what you love about it?
Please let Diesel be the next response!
Sorry, Waketech. Diesel can squeeze in elsewhere.

Alright, chicken.... this attitude has got to change. You DO NOT love chewing. Read up on the science behind addiction. Learn about it. The key to winning any war is understanding your enemy. What you actually "love" is the withdrawal relief that each chew gives you. Each and every time you remove a nicotine source (chew), within minutes, the body begins to clean the system. That begins to cause minor withdrawal symtoms. Hence, we always wanted another one. That process builds over time. It takes more and more nicotine to relieve the symtoms. Your addiction is holding your entire system (dopamine, adrenaline, emotions, etc) hostage. Stay the course for a few weeks, and that will become clear. We have to learn to deal with the raw emotions and reactions without them being dulled by a stimulant.

We may have the same end game, but it still remains to be seen if we're on the same path. I hope we are, and I'll help you find that path. Reach out if you need help.

Make us a promise by posting roll.
Then keep your word.
Radman that was perfect...He needed to hear that..maybe he will aslo get to hear from Diesel about his "Love" with nicotine.

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 07:54:00 AM »
I had my last chew on the morning of new years day.  I found out my wife was pregnant 12-15.  I am NOW ready to quit.  I am excited to be able to this with people that are on the same path as me. 

I have been chewing for 10 years and I absolutely love it.  Ready for help and to move on.
Welcome to ktc chiknplker. First thing I wanna say is you if you really want to quit, you need to change your mind and change it fast about loving tobacco. How in the hell can you love something that is killing you and will take you away from that new baby? I have 2 wonderful boy's and couldn't even imagine not being their for them. I'm very mellow compared to what you will hear for that comment. we don't try to quit here. We QUIT. Congratulation's on quitting, it is the best decision you could ever make. This site will save your life if you use it to the fullest. Go check out the salmon colored welcome center link in top left corner of your screen and,read it and read some more. Reading will help take your mind off of tobacco and their is alot of great info on this site to help make your quit even stronger. You need to head on over to the April Quit group and post roll call if you haven't already. You need to post roll early every single day and make your promise not to use. sorry this is kinda jumbled up but it's late and i'm damn sleepy. lol. I quit with you today and if you need anything at all just pm me.
Sorry, Waketech. Diesel can squeeze in elsewhere.

Alright, chicken.... this attitude has got to change. You DO NOT love chewing. Read up on the science behind addiction. Learn about it. The key to winning any war is understanding your enemy. What you actually "love" is the withdrawal relief that each chew gives you. Each and every time you remove a nicotine source (chew), within minutes, the body begins to clean the system. That begins to cause minor withdrawal symtoms. Hence, we always wanted another one. That process builds over time. It takes more and more nicotine to relieve the symtoms. Your addiction is holding your entire system (dopamine, adrenaline, emotions, etc) hostage. Stay the course for a few weeks, and that will become clear. We have to learn to deal with the raw emotions and reactions without them being dulled by a stimulant.

We may have the same end game, but it still remains to be seen if we're on the same path. I hope we are, and I'll help you find that path. Reach out if you need help.

Make us a promise by posting roll.
Then keep your word.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:51:00 AM »

Sorry Wake I beat diesel to it! Chik you'll never make it! Unless you break up and tell the bitch to fuck off!!!! I dipped for 40 years and hated every minute of it, but still kept right on going back for more. And when I did quit the draw to return was still so strong I never would have made it with out this brotherhood!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 01:39:00 AM »

Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline chiknplker

Ready To Move On
« on: January 04, 2013, 01:09:00 AM »
I had my last chew on the morning of new years day. I found out my wife was pregnant 12-15. I am NOW ready to quit. I am excited to be able to this with people that are on the same path as me.

I have been chewing for 10 years and I absolutely love it. Ready for help and to move on.