Offline jcook

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 03:40:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: ninereasons
Quote from: akwooly
Thanks guys! I see good things ahead.  It is going to be tough but with the help from these forums and my family I will succeed.  I have to succeed.

The next few weeks are going to be hard, I am contemplating applying for a promotion and the stress from the interview process is a huge trigger.
Your thoughts are going to start clearing up in the next week or so - if they haven't already. Make a note of that, when it happens.

You'll be glad to be clean for that interview - especially if it's an hours-long ordeal. Make a note of that, too.

Gratitude will help to keep you quit.
She will wisper in you ear that you need her when things get stressful. She is a liar. Did I mention she is a whore? Good riddance.
Exactly right. When the beast can't get you with an all out crave attack, that is when you hear the whispers........ just one........ it will help with the stress ...... you can quit later, just not right now............. This is exactly when you gear up and go to war. There are no good reasons to cave, NONE. No force on earth can MAKE you use again. It is your CHOICE. Just keep fighting. You are doing great, just stay focused, stay quit. Use this site here, if you are feeling weak, get on here and chat, or read, or check out the cancer pics. Whatever you need to do to stay quit. Thanks for being here, it makes my quit stronger!
"I like a man who grins when he fights." - Winston Churchill

Day 1: 11-28-10
HOF : 03-07-11

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »
Quote from: ninereasons
Thanks guys! I see good things ahead.  It is going to be tough but with the help from these forums and my family I will succeed.  I have to succeed.

The next few weeks are going to be hard, I am contemplating applying for a promotion and the stress from the interview process is a huge trigger.
Your thoughts are going to start clearing up in the next week or so - if they haven't already. Make a note of that, when it happens.

You'll be glad to be clean for that interview - especially if it's an hours-long ordeal. Make a note of that, too.

She will wisper in you ear that you need her when things get stressful. She is a liar. Did I mention she is a whore? Good riddance.

Offline ninereasons

• Quitter
  • Interests: Quit
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »

Offline maineguy1313

• Quitter
  • Interests: Sports and anything outdoors, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, skiing
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
AK-

Keep that quit strong, she will try to convince you that you are more efficient, more productive and better with her on your side...it is all lies. Keep that head clear.

Offline akwooly

• Quitter
  • Interests: My kids, big game hunting, fishing, boating, hockey, lifting heavy shit, crossfit.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »
Thanks guys! I see good things ahead. It is going to be tough but with the help from these forums and my family I will succeed. I have to succeed.

QUIT DATE: 2/24/2011
HOF: 6/3/2011
1,000 days: 11/19/2013

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING. Way to go man. That's the spirit! F UST! F the NB! Bring the quit!

Glad to quit with you bro.

Offline ninereasons

• Quitter
  • Interests: Quit
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »
I have been nic free for 14 days and I have to say I am feeling great. I have never been so excited about quitting before. I chewed for 13 years; I was a slave to cope, UST will no longer get a dime from me.
Congratulations, akwooly. Keep posting roll and reporting on how things are going. When the excitement fades, these are the things that will keep your quit alive.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 02:59:00 PM »
I have been nic free for 14 days and I have to say I am feeling great. I have never been so excited about quitting before. I chewed for 13 years; I was a slave to cope, UST will no longer get a dime from me.
Welcome.

Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen.

Offline akwooly

• Quitter
  • Interests: My kids, big game hunting, fishing, boating, hockey, lifting heavy shit, crossfit.
Intro
« on: March 09, 2011, 02:45:00 PM »
QUIT DATE: 2/24/2011
HOF: 6/3/2011
1,000 days: 11/19/2013