Author Topic: New Start  (Read 920 times)

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Start
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: coachscott93
Decided to give up the tin for the final time.  Looking to drop an old friend who hasworn out his welcome.
Okay coach. Let's get something straight. I think you and I have different definitions of friend. My friends don't disguise themselves in tasty flavors while delivering poison. My friends didn't chain me to ingesting cancer causing chemicals daily only to cause me pain when I when I stopped. That's not friendship. That's the fucking enemy. I suggest you leave those happy "banging the prom queen" memories at the door and align you backbone against what's coming. It takes fighting off an enemy and that enemy is inside your head. Have a game plan and set your defense because success takes being proactive, not romanticizing the past.
Looks like it took a couple of weeks to make this decision, based on your join date. you would do well to heed the words of souliman. guys a fucking quit Jedi. that tin was never your friend. she would be nice to you but then take every opportunity to stab you in the back when you weren't looking. she's a bitch. FUCK HER. congratulations. you've taken the first step in reclaiming your life. if quitting is really your goal then you came to the right place.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 09:37:00 AM »
Quote from: coachscott93
Decided to give up the tin for the final time. Looking to drop an old friend who hasworn out his welcome.
Okay coach. Let's get something straight. I think you and I have different definitions of friend. My friends don't disguise themselves in tasty flavors while delivering poison. My friends didn't chain me to ingesting cancer causing chemicals daily only to cause me pain when I when I stopped. That's not friendship. That's the fucking enemy. I suggest you leave those happy "banging the prom queen" memories at the door and align you backbone against what's coming. It takes fighting off an enemy and that enemy is inside your head. Have a game plan and set your defense because success takes being proactive, not romanticizing the past.

Offline bluebonnetman

• Quitter
  • Interests: fishing, writing, reading, hanging with my family, being outdoors, watching good movies, quitting!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »
Decided to give up the tin for the final time.  Looking to drop an old friend who hasworn out his welcome.
amen, coach!

Offline coachscott93

New Start
« on: December 30, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
Decided to give up the tin for the final time. Looking to drop an old friend who hasworn out his welcome.