Author Topic: Quit'in ain't EasY! Day 2  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Quit'in ain't EasY! Day 2
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »
Welcome Jonathan, all the best to you as you start down this road.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Well...duh...this will be easy for you as you are a Texan and we can do anything. Hit me up if you need anything and get ready for one hell of a ride.

Go work out, drink a ton of water daily, don't be a dick to your wife(take it out on us), post roll call and don't dip...see...easy....
You stated your in the 41 to71 range. That's quitting words right there. I'm somewhere around the 4,848 range and loving my new life. Stay the course, keep your head on a swivel, but pointed forward. Nothing back there except slavery to a filthy disgusting can of dirt. Need another number let me know. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »
Well...duh...this will be easy for you as you are a Texan and we can do anything. Hit me up if you need anything and get ready for one hell of a ride.

Go work out, drink a ton of water daily, don't be a dick to your wife(take it out on us), post roll call and don't dip...see...easy....
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Welcome Tex!

Congratulations on choosing freedom!

Post roll every day and keep your word. Simple and effective.

Miles - 912 and quit with YOU

Still doing it one day at a time.
I quit with with you all!

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: Texas22
Hey Gents,

My name is Jonathan and I am 31 years old.  I started dipp'in when I was 11 and decided to quit on September 2nd!  I have been dipping at least one can of Copenhagen everyday for the past 20 years. 

I am in my 41-72 hour range and suprisingly feeling ok.  I am a bit foggy and cant really concentrate, but I am trying to enjoy "this" feeling!  Instead of being scared of it, I am going to enjoy withdrawls!  LOL (best I can)

Good luck to all of you and let me know if I can help in anyway!

Jonathan
    -  Texas22
Nice Tex,
I see that you got intro thread figured out. Well you said it embrace the suck its awful I see it this way the worse it is the better. Makes you not want to ever repeat it. I was sick as shit when I was in withdrawals...

one thing here on KTC we don't need LUCK we go with guts and nuts... if luck is used in an intro it is usually done as Sarcasm well that what I use it for that and hope. We don't hope for shit here we do here and we do it EDD every damn day....odaat One day at a time.

I see you got your roll post down this am too good job that is the single most important thing we do here we post roll. We give our word to ourselves and our brothers and sisters we will not use today, today only wake and repeat.

If you need anything you have my number. Numbers are tools in your bag of quit you will develop they can save your life the more the better spreads your net of accountability. I have more numbers of KTC members in my phone than I do of all other contacts.
Nice job posting roll and getting an intro started. Update your intro as you go. It will be like a log of your quit, and will make sure you are staying on track. Read read read on here. Read anybody and everybody's intro threads. There is much quit wisdom throughout.
Welcome. PM me if you want another number. (always recommended)

Offline Shyronnie

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
Welcome john,
I am in your quit group and just sent over my number. I can suggest listening and reading as much as you can to everyone on this site. Everyone here is willing to help you out in any way possible

Grind it out with me, I quit with you.
?There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.? ? Muhammad Ali

?Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.? ? Napoleon Hill

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Texas22
Hey Gents,

My name is Jonathan and I am 31 years old. I started dipp'in when I was 11 and decided to quit on September 2nd! I have been dipping at least one can of Copenhagen everyday for the past 20 years.

I am in my 41-72 hour range and suprisingly feeling ok. I am a bit foggy and cant really concentrate, but I am trying to enjoy "this" feeling! Instead of being scared of it, I am going to enjoy withdrawls! LOL (best I can)

Jonathan
- Texas22
Nice Tex,
I see that you got intro thread figured out. Well you said it embrace the suck its awful I see it this way the worse it is the better. Makes you not want to ever repeat it. I was sick as shit when I was in withdrawals...

one thing here on KTC we don't need LUCK we go with guts and nuts... if luck is used in an intro it is usually done as Sarcasm well that what I use it for that and hope. We don't hope for shit here we do here and we do it EDD every damn day....odaat One day at a time.

I see you got your roll post down this am too good job that is the single most important thing we do here we post roll. We give our word to ourselves and our brothers and sisters we will not use today, today only wake and repeat.

If you need anything you have my number. Numbers are tools in your bag of quit you will develop they can save your life the more the better spreads your net of accountability. I have more numbers of KTC members in my phone than I do of all other contacts.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Texas22

• Quitter
Quit'in ain't EasY! Day 2
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:17:00 PM »
Hey Gents,

My name is Jonathan and I am 31 years old. I started dipp'in when I was 11 and decided to quit on September 2nd! I have been dipping at least one can of Copenhagen everyday for the past 20 years.

I am in my 41-72 hour range and suprisingly feeling ok. I am a bit foggy and cant really concentrate, but I am trying to enjoy "this" feeling! Instead of being scared of it, I am going to enjoy withdrawls! LOL (best I can)

Jonathan
- Texas22
The only easy day was yesterday. -BUD/S slogan