Author Topic: Time to Quit  (Read 1009 times)

Offline JPAnthony

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-26
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Time to Quit
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 06:11:00 AM »
sent you my information; now that i think about it, i think i might have called you "ray"; not sure how i screwed that one up, WAYNE. anyway, hit me up man.

get active in the May group; this all becomes manageable once you realize you're not the only one going through what it is you're going through... +1 group mentality

embrace your quit man; F the nicbitch!

* JP - 132
Intro - Motivated to Quit - 26 September 2015
HOF: January 3, 2016
Floor: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 05:57:00 AM »
Thanks for serving. I also was AF for 13 wonderful years. Worst part about it was that's when I started dipping. Seems to be way to common. You will find a lot of military people in here. Get to know them and they will become another extended part of your family.

Post roll
Honor your word
Get to know your fellow quitters

This shit really works.

Offline WVC

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-10-23
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 07:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Idaho
Great work buddy:
Your group is May 2016 Post your promise each day, invest in your quit, wake, piss, repeat.
Idaho Spud - 534
He forgot to tell you to post. Welcome stay strong.

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 05:38:00 PM »
Great work buddy:
Your group is May 2016 Post your promise each day, invest in your quit, wake, piss, repeat.
Idaho Spud - 534

Offline Cornholio

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: "I am still growing too with all areas of life as I feel when we stop that is when we go 6 feet under. So each day I look to learn something or apply something I have learned in the past as we have reached today based on all of our decisions in that past. They made us who we are now, but do not define who we will be tomorrow, as that definition starts now." ~ SirDerek"KTC is a circle the wagons situation and you need to be inside the circle busting ass to keep the circle tight! Anyone running from the circle does so at their own peril..." ~ Jason (JDM)
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 05:26:00 PM »
Awesome! You are 100% right. Gotta quit for you.
Welcome to KTC!

Thank you for your service too man. Being a member of the USAF, you should fit right in!

Offline WD89

• Quitter
Time to Quit
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:18:00 PM »
My name is Wayne. I'm 26 years old, married with 2 kids. I'm an Air Traffic Controller in the United States Air Force currently living in Mississippi. I have been dipping for 10 years. I've tried quitting 100 times, but this time it's different. I've always tried quitting mostly because I didn't want my kids to see it, or my wife was hounding me about it. This time I'm quitting for me! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's been less than 24 hours, and I already feel like ass, but I'm done with this crap. I wanna live free, and this shit is keeping me down, and has kept me down for too long. I appreciate the support I've gotten this far; it's greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting more of yall as I join the ranks to become nicotine free!

Wayne - Day 1