Author Topic: No More  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Flaw

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-02
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: No More
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 12:33:00 AM »
Get on roll man!!! Start your quit today and be on your way to freedom!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 07:13:00 PM »
Hey bro. We give our word every morning not to touch the Nic Bitch. That's how it works and that's how we stay quit. Join us.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 06:30:00 PM »
Heath look at the links that Smeds provided for you up above. Here's how this site works....we make a promise everyday not to dip...or use any form of nicotine. Then we keep that promise. Next day repeat. Sounds easy right? When everyone is telling you to post roll (instructions provided in those links above). They are really telling you to make your promise. That is how we make our promise to everyone here. Once you post roll you have the full support of everyone here. Not to sound too corny but when you got an army of quitters on your side who know all about the quitting process you've got a lot more going for you then all the times you tried to quit by yourself. So go post roll then come back to your intro page and tell us how day 2 is going.

Offline Jeff W.

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-11
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 01:58:00 PM »
34 year user here, Heath, and I quit with you today. Please do as the guys have advised and post roll. I am only on Day 4, but I have found this simple act of making a promise to this community each day to be very powerful and crucial to my quit. I'll shoot you a PM with my digits.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 01:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Heath
I have been an addict for almost 30 years (28 to be exact). I have come to a place in my life where I will no longer yeild to this addiction. I am currently 57 hours from my last chew and rocking forward with no looking back. Admittingly though, this is tough physically and mentally. Thanks for all your post on here. They have all been inspiring.
Hey heath. 38year addiction here! I consider myself extremely lucky for not having cancer or worse already dead! Cold hard truth but nic bitch ain't getting me! I quit with you my friend! Get hard crave reach out to some of the guys! You got this shit!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 01:10:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: Thumblewort
Please do what Smeds said, he know quit! Post roll, and join in!
Balls to the wall Heath!
See/Follow Smeds post for YOu!!!!
Angels of quit are here for you...you don't have to be alone in the fight against this addiction...Bring it. You can do this ODAAT and NAFAR.
No special butterflies here, just hardcore quitters who love life!
Welcome to the very best of Your life.
post roll

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 10:36:00 AM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Balls to the wall Heath!
See/Follow Smeds post for YOu!!!!
Angels of quit are here for you...you don't have to be alone in the fight against this addiction...Bring it. You can do this ODAAT and NAFAR.
No special butterflies here, just hardcore quitters who love life!
Welcome to the very best of Your life.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 10:13:00 AM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 09:39:00 AM »
Click HERE for how to post roll.

Click HERE for why we post roll.

Click HERE for your quit group ... April 2015.

Posting roll is the cornerstone of KTC ... do that EDD, and do it early! Welcome brother!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline OSAGE

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 09:35:00 AM »
Heath - Good to see ya here. Go to the April Group and post Roll Call. This is your promise that you will not use any form of nicotine today. Take it one day at a time and post roll every day first thing. This isn't easy, but you did this to yourself for 28 years so I would expect you know that. Go in and read some Hall of Fame speeches to after you post roll call.

Osage

Offline Heath

• Quit Date: 2015-01-11
No More
« on: January 14, 2015, 07:09:00 AM »
I have been an addict for almost 30 years (28 to be exact). I have come to a place in my life where I will no longer yeild to this addiction. I am currently 57 hours from my last chew and rocking forward with no looking back. Admittingly though, this is tough physically and mentally. Thanks for all your post on here. They have all been inspiring.