Author Topic: the time has come-rayfinkle  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Samsdad109

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: the time has come-rayfinkle
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »
What's up Ray -

This is the best resource you could have come across. There is enough shit on here to keep you so busy that you'll forget all about the poison that you are purging. There are a great bunch of quitters in here that will do anything within their power to support you in your quit...make use of any or all of them.
If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

Offline montywa

• Quitter
  • Interests: staying quit
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »
Hey Ray,

Great talkin to ya in chat today. Read up bro, lots of good info here to learn about. And stay in chat and post up in the roll room as much as possible.
Quit date 4/20/2008

"now you can have your phone and eat it 2 hahahaha ill call for pizza i'll my cat!!! omg rockin song! "

Offline CopeFiend

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/7/2008 5pm
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 11:28:00 AM »
Welcome Ray,

Congratulations on making your decision to quit tobacco! You will find so much support available in the forum as well as the KTC website. There is also online chat, which I highly recommend visiting.

Your number of days quit is on the border between groups, so I'll make it easier. If you quit on or after 12/23/2008, then you will post your roll call in April 2009 group

index.php?showtopic=2015

If your quit day is before then, e.g. 12/22, then you would be in the March 2009 group.

index.php?showtopic=1977

Once you get to your quit group, here are the instructions for posting your roll call:

index.php?showtopic=50

Your roll call is simply a promise you make to others on this site that you will not use tobacco for the next 24 hours. We take that promise seriously. You should too. Your life depends on it. Our own quits depend on it.

Best of luck in your quit!

Offline rayfinkle

the time has come-rayfinkle
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:00 AM »
Whats up fellow quitters. I am new to this site but the time for quitting has finally come. If you could help direct me to the things i need to do. i.e. post role, etc that would be great. I Am 8days today and feeling great, however, the nic bitch is visiting quite often so I appreciate your help. :D