Author Topic: Me, The Quitter  (Read 1695 times)

Offline rleapline

• Quitter
  • Interests: Archery
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Me, The Quitter
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »
I promise to quit with you Joe. I am and will be looking for you everyday in roll call. We will do this togather and if there is anything I can do to help you stay quit. Please let me know. We will quit and not suck the dick of Nic.

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
We Quit Like Fuck.
Make Your Decision

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: Joe
My name is Joe. I have quit many times before. This time is different. I am actually participating and being accountable. My wife and daughter are behind me too. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm a Veteran. I dipped for over 10 years. I haven't dipped for 2 days now. I guess what made me do it is I finally decided I didn't want to have that changey thingy where the pain of staying in the same place would be more than I could bear i.e. cancer, or worse or less worse...Either way this is for real this time.

Joe P

p.s. I like Boobs

'boob'
Joe great decision I chew for over 38 yrs wish I'd quit along time ago but I'm not looking back, I'm concentrating on today! Today I can do! When tomorrow comes I'll face it then and recommit to myself and you. Stay close to the site read read read and get contacts so if you get in a pinch you got someone to call.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Joe
My name is Joe. I have quit many times before. This time is different. I am actually participating and being accountable. My wife and daughter are behind me too. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm a Veteran. I dipped for over 10 years. I haven't dipped for 2 days now. I guess what made me do it is I finally decided I didn't want to have that changey thingy where the pain of staying in the same place would be more than I could bear i.e. cancer, or worse or less worse...Either way this is for real this time.

Joe P

p.s. I like Boobs

'boob'
Good decision on kicking your nicotine habit to the curb. This site can help. There are no short cuts, but here are some links that will help you navigate this site. Rule number one, this is a no nicotine site, period, end of story.

Biggest thing to do is get acquainted with this site. Highly recommend you go here: WELCOME CENTER

What to Expect When You Quit Dipping

This a a NO NICOTINE SITE, period, no discussion.

We "Post Roll Call" daily ( our promise to ourselves and to our brothers not to use nicotine today)- We DO THIS DAILY
Make posting roll the first step of your daily proactive quit.

Where to post roll call: PRE JULY HOF 2012

How to post roll

Read, read, read: Read for knowledge, to fight a crave, combat a cave or sheer entertainment
Intros
Hall of Fame Speeches
Words of Wisdom

Need to CHAT

PM if I can help
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Joe P

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Sports in general, Fishing, Family, Winning large sums of money...
Me, The Quitter
« on: April 19, 2012, 03:16:00 PM »

Joe P

p.s. I like Boobs

'boob'
I'm not gonna be the guy that changed his ways one day too late...but you can if you want to!