Author Topic: Just quit 4 days ago  (Read 967 times)

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Just quit 4 days ago
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Jimjones324
Well im new to the sight im 17 and have chewed fir 4 years and a can a day for about 3. Its my fourth day today and it hasnt been easy im just lookin for a few pointers on wat to do. I found out that gum and seeds help. Im just tired of plannin my day around it and spendin my hard earned money on it. Help me?
I am at day 509. I was like you. I think I showed up here at day 21 or so. What to do? Post roll. I have posted roll every single day since my arrival. I love it. Read everything here. index.php?showforum=13. If you have questions you just pm me, ok?
Only one thing to do!

DRINK THE KOOL-AID

Seriously take it from a real dick! I've been addicted to nicotine for over 38 yrs and I quit 32 days ago and each day since. I have tried, attempted, wished, hoped and thought about quitting for most of those yrs. but always failed. KTC is completely different when I quit April 1 I knew this was different didn't know why at the time but do now! It is daily commitment and accountability!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Just quit 4 days ago
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 11:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Jimjones324
Well im new to the sight im 17 and have chewed fir 4 years and a can a day for about 3. Its my fourth day today and it hasnt been easy im just lookin for a few pointers on wat to do. I found out that gum and seeds help. Im just tired of plannin my day around it and spendin my hard earned money on it. Help me?
I am at day 509. I was like you. I think I showed up here at day 21 or so. What to do? Post roll. I have posted roll every single day since my arrival. I love it. Read everything here. index.php?showforum=13. If you have questions you just pm me, ok?

Offline Jimjones324

• Likes Given: 0
Just quit 4 days ago
« on: May 02, 2012, 11:10:00 PM »