Author Topic: Soldiers Deployed  (Read 900 times)

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Soldiers Deployed
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 02:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: armygrizzaddict
Currently deployed to a shit hole country about to the end of my day 2. any suggestions to help make the time pass, this first 2 days has kicked my ass going cold turkey. any help appreciated and ideas
Go to the WELCOME CENTER up top. Read.

Get to Jan 2013 and post your promise.

Getting involved here is the #1 way to stay Quit. There are hours and hours of distractions here, just start clicking.

Welcome to the Freak Show, and thank you for taking up the torch and defending us back here.

PM me if you need anything.

-NOLAQ
Thanks for your service.
Gotta go with NOLAQ and everyone else here, it helped me tremendously to read and interact on this site. It helped a lot knowing all quitters go through roughly the same stuff at about the same time...
We all quit cold turkey. Lots of people here use fake (non-tabacco) chew to help. There is a ton of info on fake chew products here on the site. Welcome aboard, you can do this!
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 02:17:00 PM »
NOLAQ is correct. Read, post, repeat. An idle mind means trouble for an addict. Keep yourself busy and open up some communication with other folks on the site as much as possible. I know that may be difficult from your current shithole location, but CHAT is online and PMs get support.

Glad to see you here, sir.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 10:42:00 AM »
Thank you for your service. Every chance you get spend time reading others stories and share your pain here! Post roll daily!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
Quote from: armygrizzaddict
Currently deployed to a shit hole country about to the end of my day 2. any suggestions to help make the time pass, this first 2 days has kicked my ass going cold turkey. any help appreciated and ideas
Go to the WELCOME CENTER up top. Read.

Get to Jan 2013 and post your promise.

Getting involved here is the #1 way to stay Quit. There are hours and hours of distractions here, just start clicking.

Welcome to the Freak Show, and thank you for taking up the torch and defending us back here.

PM me if you need anything.

-NOLAQ
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline armygrizzaddict

Soldiers Deployed
« on: October 12, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »