Author Topic: Matt006 Intro  (Read 1001 times)

Offline cmark

• Quit Pro
  • One Happy SOB
    • PastorFi
  • Quit Date: 04-04-2012
  • Interests: Deep Sea Fishing, boating, golf,Swedenborg, Sobriety/AA, Bible, Fishing,Movies, my Family ... Oh and DEEP SEA FISHING
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Matt006 Intro
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 12:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Matt006
My name is Matt. I will be 21 years old the day my QUIT group hits our 100 days. I started using snuff when i was 15. The reason i started using dip was somewhat of a relaxer. I become a parent at the age 15 and i was beyond stressed. My sons mom ended things with me 3 weeks before he was born so that sent me over the edge. I am become depressed and started using nicotine. i found that it acted as a stress reliever and somewhat as a anti-depressant. My son is now 5 and i do not want him growing up and using dip. i have an amazing girlfriend who is supporting 100% and i also have KTC. If it wasn't for my girlfriend and this site i would not be 47 hours QUIT.

-Matt
“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
Great Intro there Matt .... (858) 610-9673 You need or want to chat ...give me a shout .....

You gonna be a great dad NIC free!

Cheers Mark
My HOF speech:-One Day At A Time
Capital70: "No matter how shit tastic your day is you are ALWAYS one more day removed from your addiction at bed time"
Chitownsnus: "You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living until the escape becomes the habit"

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
Get quit now and never look back when you are 30 or 40 and say "I wish I quit then". Get some numbers and make some friends.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline jake_m

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: Guns, Hunting, Fishing, Tools
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 10:29:00 AM »
Great Intro man im here for you the whole way. Not just today, or tomorrow not just on day 100. I'm here for you till we are in the hall of legends (we will be there the same day). As long as you are here ill be here for you.

Offline Matt006

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-10-09
  • Likes Given: 0
Matt006 Intro
« on: October 11, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »
My name is Matt. I will be 21 years old the day my QUIT group hits our 100 days. I started using snuff when i was 15. The reason i started using dip was somewhat of a relaxer. I become a parent at the age 15 and i was beyond stressed. My sons mom ended things with me 3 weeks before he was born so that sent me over the edge. I am become depressed and started using nicotine. i found that it acted as a stress reliever and somewhat as a anti-depressant. My son is now 5 and i do not want him growing up and using dip. i have an amazing girlfriend who is supporting 100% and i also have KTC. If it wasn't for my girlfriend and this site i would not be 47 hours QUIT.

-Matt
“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
DoItForYourself.