Author Topic: Quit day 11  (Read 892 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Quit day 11
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 08:44:00 AM »
Quote from: Mr73
Hey quitters,
I've been addicted to dip for the past 25 years. About a can a day of long cut. I read somewhere that the nicotine in one dip is equal to smoking three cigarettes. And all those years I thought I was doing less harm by dipping! How stupid can you get. Anyway I'm glad I found KTC and took the plunge to kick this for good. I've been using substitutes like chewing gum and licorice that seem to help with the craving. Not getting much sleep at night either. I am drinking a lot of water though and need to pee about every half hour. So thats it for now. Thanks to all who reached out to welcome me.
Mr73
Welcome. It gets better!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Mr73

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2017-12-08
  • Interests: Any activity that keeps me fit and healthy
  • Likes Given: 0
Quit day 11
« on: December 19, 2017, 06:51:00 PM »
Hey quitters,
I've been addicted to dip for the past 25 years. About a can a day of long cut. I read somewhere that the nicotine in one dip is equal to smoking three cigarettes. And all those years I thought I was doing less harm by dipping! How stupid can you get. Anyway I'm glad I found KTC and took the plunge to kick this for good. I've been using substitutes like chewing gum and licorice that seem to help with the craving. Not getting much sleep at night either. I am drinking a lot of water though and need to pee about every half hour. So thats it for now. Thanks to all who reached out to welcome me.
Mr73