Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2014, 11:23:00 AM »
Ryan, How is it going? Have not heard from you in a while. Post whats going on with you. I am sure you are ganging in there.
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: slug.go
Day 9 and Happy Birthday! :D
Happy Birthday bro -- hope you've hit your stride with your quit and can enjoy "your" day with a better state of mind  health than this time last year (and up until 9 days ago). Keep it up, my May brotha.
Way to go Ryan. You are doing it! You guys are badasses!!
Happy Birthday Ryan.. your doing it, man..
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 07:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Krusty
Happy Birthday bro -- hope you've hit your stride with your quit and can enjoy "your" day with a better state of mind  health than this time last year (and up until 9 days ago). Keep it up, my May brotha.
Way to go Ryan. You are doing it! You guys are badasses!!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 02:11:00 PM »

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »
Stay strong heading into weekend -- Super Bowl weekend, no less. Great to post roll alongside you this week, and hope the fog is gradually lifting for you. PM me if you want to compare notes through the first KTC weekend -- we're all in this together.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 10:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Sporticus
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Emulator
Quote from: Ryan90
Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly before getting back to work. My name's Ryan, I'm 23 and dipped for about 4 years before quitting today. I'm from Maryland but live out in Los Angeles now. Have tried to quit before but have never been able to. Excited to join KTC and feeling good about this finally. Sick of getting myself all worried about whether a bump or a cut is actually cancer that's gunna kill me. It's just not worth it. Anyway, here's to one day at a time. Looking forward to meeting y'all.
Good to hear that you quit. Keep the quit strong every day.
Glad you found us. Shout if you need anything.
Nice meeting you. Reach out when you need to. You got this.
Ryan, I wish I had taken this step 25 years ago. You will not regret doing this for yourself! Get involved, read up and post roll and commit to yourself and your group everyday. PM if you need anything.

Offline sporticus

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 7/15/2012
  • Interests: Golf, Running, playing dumb, being dumber
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly before getting back to work. My name's Ryan, I'm 23 and dipped for about 4 years before quitting today. I'm from Maryland but live out in Los Angeles now. Have tried to quit before but have never been able to. Excited to join KTC and feeling good about this finally. Sick of getting myself all worried about whether a bump or a cut is actually cancer that's gunna kill me. It's just not worth it. Anyway, here's to one day at a time. Looking forward to meeting y'all.
Nice meeting you. Reach out when you need to. You got this.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 07:14:00 PM »
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Welcome Ryan! It was nice meeting you in Chat this afternoon. Do your quit a favor and READ everything there is to read on the site and when you're finished.... READ IT AGAIN! Post roll early and do it every damn day. Get numbers and make friends. Reach out any time you need to...Your quit will be strong if you do all of these things.

Give me a holler if you need anything.
Welcome Ryan. If you really really want to be quit of this then you will be. The best way to guarantee your success is to post roll each morning promising that you won't use nicotine. Then simply honor your word. If you do that, and you are a man of your word, then you will stay quit.

I quit with you today.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »
Welcome Ryan! It was nice meeting you in Chat this afternoon. Do your quit a favor and READ everything there is to read on the site and when you're finished.... READ IT AGAIN! Post roll early and do it every damn day. Get numbers and make friends. Reach out any time you need to...Your quit will be strong if you do all of these things.

Give me a holler if you need anything.

Offline Ryan90

• Interests: Swimming, politics, reading, writing, watching sports, traveling
Introduction
« on: January 27, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »