Author Topic: ryanpaytons story  (Read 2077 times)

Offline ryanpayton

• Quit Date: 2014-09-29
  • Interests: Fantasy sports, mlb, nba, nfl, draft kings..world of warcraft, oops forgot wife and kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ryanpaytons story
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 09:07:00 AM »
Grady....a Pirate's fan......figures. Well i guess my work here is done im quitting my way for me, and im not gonna be bullied around by a bunch of Grady's who need to be dickheads to get or stay clean. Way too much anger here. I would still like some info on the fake stuff if anyone can have an intelligent conversation.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 06:34:00 AM »
Come on Ryan. Listen to Grady. Be the quit.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 06:13:00 AM »
Quote from: ryanpayton
I have a feeling yall are not gonna like my storythat my story is just like all of your storys because just like you I am an addict. I have been dipping for 29 years out of 45. I really planned on doing it forever, i love to dip.I don't love to dip, that is just the addiction speaking. I am an addict like all of you. Anyhow because of dipping and grinding my teeth at night i had to get new teeth 09/29/14. I paid 23000 for some implants and dentures. My plan was to continue dipping afterwards not real smart i realize but that was the plan quit allowing nicotine to control every single aspect of my life. I am an addict. Well dentures hurt like a mofo, i cant really eat shit, i have a rash all over my body for some unknown reason,basically getting new teeth really sucks. So my life kinda sucks right now, but I do realize life would suck even more if I developed cancer because of my addiction and they had to rip half of my face off because of it, like these idiots. I am an addict however i was so drugged up for the first 5 days after surgery i had no nic withdrawal. Then i was kinda scared to dip with stitches still in so no dipping until 2 week appt to get stitches out. Well by that time the nicotine was out of my system so why start now....i had bought the patch to take after surgery but never really needed it. but something inside of me told I will not use it because I WILL quit cold turkey. I have an addicition to nicotine.I did buy a can like 3 days after surgery i would just take a pinch and keep it in my hand like 5 min then dump it. I still have that can with one dip in it. I will smash that can today because after reading through this site that WILL save my life, I realize that we don't keep trophy can's around I kinda like having it around i think i might hang it on the wall or something a year from now. Anyhow i feel like the whole new teeth thing was an absolute disaster( oh ya doc hit a nerve and i have numbness that wont go away for months if ever) so the only thing good about all of this was i quit dipping. This was the only way i would have ever quit, and if i start again i will never quit. Thats what keeps me quit.I realize now that I have to reach down, grab my sack and fight this addiciton, I will stay quit and I despise nicotine more than anything in this world. I will NOT allow nicotine to win any longer I do have cravings and questions about the fake stuff but i know im not gonna get the last pinch out of my car tonight and im 99.9% sure im not gonna take that pinch tomorrow eitherthat can is gone, so I no longer have the temptation of putting that shit in my lip EVER again!....sorry for typos all of this is on my phone.

Welcome Ryan. I went and fixed your typos for you. It seems like you NOW have that attitude to quit and stay quit. We make a promise EVERY single day to our fellow addicts that we will stay quit. You will find your quit group here

Offline ryanpayton

• Quit Date: 2014-09-29
  • Interests: Fantasy sports, mlb, nba, nfl, draft kings..world of warcraft, oops forgot wife and kids
ryanpaytons story
« on: October 23, 2014, 11:59:00 PM »
I have a feeling yall are not gonna like my story. I have been dipping for 29 years out of 45. I really planned on doing it forever, i love to dip. Anyhow because of dipping and grinding my teeth at night i had to get new teeth 09/29/14. I paid 23000 for some implants and dentures. My plan was to continue dipping afterwards not real smart i realize but that was the plan. Well dentures hurt like a mofo, i cant really eat shit, i have a rash all over my body for some unknown reason,basically getting new teeth really sucks. So my life kinda sucks right now, however i was so drugged up for the first 5 days after surgery i had no nic withdrawal. Then i was kinda scared to dip with stitches still in so no dipping until 2 week appt to get stitches out. Well by that time the nicotine was out of my system so why start now....i had bought the patch to take after surgery but never really needed it. I did buy a can like 3 days after surgery i would just take a pinch and keep it in my hand like 5 min then dump it. I still have that can with one dip in it. I kinda like having it around i think i might hang it on the wall or something a year from now. Anyhow i feel like the whole new teeth thing was an absolute disaster( oh ya doc hit a nerve and i have numbness that wont go away for months if ever) so the only thing good about all of this was i quit dipping. This was the only way i would have ever quit, and if i start again i will never quit. Thats what keeps me quit. I do have cravings and questions about the fake stuff but i know im not gonna get the last pinch out of my car tonight and im 99.9% sure im not gonna take that pinch tomorrow either....sorry for typos all of this is on my phone