Author Topic: Oct 13 was my last dip  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
Re: Oct 13 was my last dip
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Ducketbucket
Real names Andrew. Former military officer, Mba, and ex dipper. Been throwin in Copenhagen since I was 17, I'm 26 now. So the last 10 days have been interesting. If there a bad stereo type associated with dip, trust me I've done it. Dumpster dived for spitters and cans, lied about it, spilled spitters in the car, drank a spitter etc. I just finished business school and am ready to be done. From southern AZ. Not sure what else to put. Health is my reason to quit.
Next thing to do is post roll. Welcome and thanks for your service.
I second posting roll. Congrats on a great decision. Dig in and invest in this site. It will make the all the difference.
This is tougher than biz schol. You'll get more out of it to... If you quit the ktc way.

Post roll. Keep your word. You'll never regret quitting. Congratulations on taking your life back.
Post roll, drink water, and start building your quit network. The group of quitters that you can rely one and they can rely on you. It is the buddy system times 10,000. Everyone is here for the same reason, to stay quit. We do it ODAAT EDD (one day at a time every damn day)
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 10:46:00 PM »
Quote from: Erussell
Real names Andrew. Former military officer, Mba, and ex dipper. Been throwin in Copenhagen since I was 17, I'm 26 now. So the last 10 days have been interesting. If there a bad stereo type associated with dip, trust me I've done it. Dumpster dived for spitters and cans, lied about it, spilled spitters in the car, drank a spitter etc. I just finished business school and am ready to be done. From southern AZ. Not sure what else to put. Health is my reason to quit.
I second posting roll. Congrats on a great decision. Dig in and invest in this site. It will make the all the difference.
This is tougher than biz schol. You'll get more out of it to... If you quit the ktc way.

Post roll. Keep your word. You'll never regret quitting. Congratulations on taking your life back.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Ducketbucket

Oct 13 was my last dip
« on: October 23, 2014, 07:42:00 PM »