Author Topic: Quitting Today  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Quitting Today
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 08:08:00 AM »
This method of quitting only works if you post roll, which is a daily promise not to use nicotine. Please post roll call.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 09:35:00 AM »
Congrats on making a great choice, jcadd. You've taken the first step...we're behind you the rest of the way. Post roll, stay quit and live free!

Offline Gdubya

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 23, 2013
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 10:42:00 PM »
Your in the right place. Each of us here started with that Day 1. Its a day to be very proud of. Get involved in your Quit group. Post early every day. Get phone numbers from your fellow quit group members and anyone else reaching out to you. Give it your all and you will be successful. I dipped 30+ years. KTC works.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »
Yep, get active with your quit group. Your chances of success greatly improve if you are as active here as your life allows.

Offline BrianG

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • “Brotherhood is born in adversity.”
  • Quit Date: 17 JAN 2017
  • Likes Given: 123
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »
Hey jcad

Welcome, and great decision to quit. First thing you need to do to start this quit off right is to get on roll. you group will be August 2017. it is located HERE

Post your promise to not use nicotine in any form today. We post early in the morning and we do it every day. We keep our promise and we stay quit.

Stay close to the site and read all you can. get into your group and introduce yourself to them.
He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Offline jcadd

• Quit Date: 2017-05-16
  • Likes Given: 0
Quitting Today
« on: May 16, 2017, 12:20:00 PM »
Hello all. I've dipped for 25 years and I'm quitting today because I don't want this stuff to kill me. I want to live to see my kids grow up. My new way of life starts today!