Author Topic: Proud to be a quitter  (Read 1518 times)

Offline chillin-n-grillin

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-10-03
  • Interests: hunting, fishing, grilling, cold beer, family
  • Likes Given: 0
Proud to be a quitter
« on: October 15, 2014, 12:04:00 AM »
Hello all, I'm Chillin. Been on here for a few days now...posting roll and reading everybody's rants, already helped me through some rough days. My story starts 31 years ago. Used to ride my bike to the c-store and buy plug tobacco. Quickly changed to copenhagen and I was blowing through a can a day ever since until twelve long days ago. I've quit countless times before, made it two months once...only to be consumed by the nic-bitch once again. Got to looking at the calculator on here and how much money I have saved already, then I thought about how much I have wasted over the years. Damn near $60,000!!! I could have put one of my kids through college with that! Not feeling like much of a proud father after that. So here I am once again...ready to be a quitter once again. But this time is different...this time I have confidence, I have the will, and the courage to succeed! Only because I now Know that I am surrounded by people who feel what I feel, who know exactly what I am going through, who want me to succeed at being a quitter and wont let me cave! I vow to stay quit with all of the January 2015 Tortoises or what ever the hell they end up calling us.

Sincerely,
Chillin