Author Topic: Quit day 22  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quit day 22
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: Cope30
Quote from: TKdog1
Just found this site today and am looking forward to helping others out and getting the help I need to stay quit. 32 years a dipper with about 1 can per day. Quit for 9 months a few years ago but picked up the habit again for some reason. 22 days into this quit and looking to stay quit this time.
Congrats my brother on the quit, best decision you have ever made. After a few days/weeks you will think you made a bad decision to quit, don't let your emotions run your mind. If you don't understand now, you will later.
I post and ghost a lot, dealing with life after dip and it gets better. 30+ year dipper myself.

If you need someone to talk to about anything, HMU, I think I've been through it all and the other side is looking beautiful.

PM me if you need to chat

Cope30 - 444
Jump in here Dog.
Cost of membership is making a daily promise.
Post Roll!
32 years is enough.
The next 32 can be WAY Cool.
I Quit with you today.
Rawls 715
I believe.....

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 03:04:00 PM »
Just found this site today and am looking forward to helping others out and getting the help I need to stay quit. 32 years a dipper with about 1 can per day. Quit for 9 months a few years ago but picked up the habit again for some reason. 22 days into this quit and looking to stay quit this time.
Congrats my brother on the quit, best decision you have ever made. After a few days/weeks you will think you made a bad decision to quit, don't let your emotions run your mind. If you don't understand now, you will later.
I post and ghost a lot, dealing with life after dip and it gets better. 30+ year dipper myself.

If you need someone to talk to about anything, HMU, I think I've been through it all and the other side is looking beautiful.

PM me if you need to chat

Cope30 - 444
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 12:52:00 PM »
congrats! if you jump in here, with both feet, you'll make this one stick. 22 days on your own is great! now you will want to build some support, and if you haven't yet start reading to learn more about what you are fighting. It helps to know the enemy! I was hooked for 30+ years and this method here was the only thing that ever worked. It's simple, but not easy-- just give it all you got!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 11:54:00 AM »
All you need and we need is for you to post roll daily. That's where the actual quit begins. That's where you see freedom.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 11:40:00 AM »
TKdog1,
Check out the Welcome Center

Post roll daily and never go back:
And your quit group: [Jan]topic/30025780/234/]Jan 2017[/url]

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:02:00 AM »
You never quit a few years ago, you only stopped. It's picky, but defining addict behavior is how to be quit, and not just stopped. I am an addict and I quit each and every day, join us by posting roll call.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Dieselchick87

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mud Drag Racing (2017 first year behind the wheel)My pups (German shepherd & Chihuahua)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 10:58:00 AM »
Hey TK

Congrats on 22 days!!!!! Glad to have you here at KTC Your quit day falls in the January quit group!!!

Offline TKdog1

• Quit Date: 2016-10-11
Quit day 22
« on: November 01, 2016, 10:28:00 AM »