Author Topic: New Here!!!  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Here!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 02:26:00 PM »
Never posted roll. Move on. No quitting to see here.

#wasteoftime
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline construction24$7

• Quitter
  • Interests: Russian Women, Land Development, Fishing, Hunting and Quitting LFEDD.
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 08:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider
There is no Hope, there is only quitting or not quitting. I got my ass chewed last night for saying Luck. Thanks Mojo. There is no luck, there is only quit or not quitting. I chose to quit this nasty shit last night. Today was GREAT and tomorrow will be what it is when it gets here. Only worry about today. I have quit in the past and can see where staying connected (Post Roll) is important. I had quit for 3 years before, then 1 year, then 4 months. Now I am quitting for good because I have faith in this group and the support we all will get.
You can only "quit" one time in your life. Those "stopped using" periods that you speak about are just that. Congratulations on taking your life back.....
Quit Date 08/19/2013
HOF 11/26/2013

2nd Floor 03/07/2014

Offline Quitforsoj

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
Hi Justin -- are you 100 percent quit
at this point ?how many days ......

With the Nicbitch - it is either 100 percent quit or you lose

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
Hey Justin!
Proud of you. I'm a newbie and only quit 24 days after 36 years of being a slave to nicotine. I posted roll today for the first time (I think:). Glad to be quit with you. We can do it!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 08:18:00 AM »
Great job realizing you need help. Post role and get accountable. You just improved your chances of staying quit 10 fold. Listen to the fine quitters that have posted on your intro and lets get some quit on. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline mb289

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/17/2014
  • Interests: Motorcycling, camping and welding
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 08:12:00 AM »
It's not about hope or luck! It's about staying quit ODAAT. Post Roll everyday and use this site and you won't fail.

mb289

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 01:45:00 AM »
There is no Hope, there is only quitting or not quitting. I got my ass chewed last night for saying Luck. Thanks Mojo. There is no luck, there is only quit or not quitting. I chose to quit this nasty shit last night. Today was GREAT and tomorrow will be what it is when it gets here. Only worry about today. I have quit in the past and can see where staying connected (Post Roll) is important. I had quit for 3 years before, then 1 year, then 4 months. Now I am quitting for good because I have faith in this group and the support we all will get.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 01:17:00 AM »
Best advise, post roll early everyday and recognize and accept that as your promise to stay nic free for the day. Don't worry about forever it will happen one day at a time. Worry about today tomorrow may never come. Another thing you need to adjust your thinking or at least terminology, we are addicts (not victims of a bad habit). Click on the welcome center above to learn how to post roll.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 01:04:00 AM »
1) We don't hope. Remaining a slave to the can or being a quitter is a choice that you will have to make every day, maybe every hour, maybe every minute at times. The decision is yours to make - hope has nothing to do with it.

2) This isn't a nasty habit, it's an addiction to a chemical, a poision, named nicotine.

3) Click on the Welcome Center link near the top left. Read those and then after if you are ready to continue let me know.

This is an epic fight. You have to do it for you. 100% in, or you will fail.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline KurtW

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-25
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 01:00:00 AM »
Quote from: justinb
Hello All,

My name is Justin and I stumbled across this site while researching tactics to help me quit. A little about me:

I have been hooked on the can for almost seven years now and I am finally fed up with the nasty shit!! I joined this site in hopes of a community that can help me along the journey of kicking this nasty habit. Also, I am still trying to figure this site out so any advice on where and what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all,

Justin
Welcome Justin.

You've found an awesome site. I am just 5 days a quitter and this site is my rock. Despite my wife giving me the 'yea right your quitting look' with the help of venting here and the support of my brothers I'm fucking never dipping again!!

Post roll everyday, lean on your brothers and sisters here and you will overcome!

Kurt cowboy
QLF date: Feb 2014
HOF date: June 2014
When I hit a 1000 days quit, then I'll do a HOF speech.

Offline justinb

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 11:52:00 PM »
Hello All,

My name is Justin and I stumbled across this site while researching tactics to help me quit. A little about me:

I have been hooked on the can for almost seven years now and I am finally fed up with the nasty shit!! I joined this site in hopes of a community that can help me along the journey of kicking this nasty habit. Also, I am still trying to figure this site out so any advice on where and what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all,

Justin

Offline justinb

New Here!!!
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:52:00 PM »