Author Topic: Quitting Again  (Read 1617 times)

Offline autiger30

• Quit Date: 2014-08-11
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitting Again
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 04:47:00 PM »
Also curious if anyone else is in same boat? Last time I quit I was quit for 2 years, a big project came up and started again, then quit for 1 year maybe a year and a half. Your mind is a powerful thing. But never have I quit and woke up the next day or week or month feigning for a dip.

Offline autiger30

• Quit Date: 2014-08-11
  • Likes Given: 0
Quitting Again
« on: August 11, 2014, 04:32:00 PM »
Hello, I have dipped on and off for about 8 -10 years, mostly out of boredom and it really helps me focus. I started dipping playing mens softball and I also do web design/IT at a school district and for some reason it helps me concentrate. Any who I usually quit cold turkey and decided yesterday as I emptied my last can of Grizzly WG FC, I'd do it again. Whats really weird is that I don't crave it, actually haven't even thought about it today. One of the coaches at school today was dipping and I thought nothing about it. I saw this add on a game I was playing and I thought I'd get on here to help some folks get thru the battle and give some ideas since it seems like my habit has a bit different circumstance. I hope I can help and glad to say day 1 is in the books for me today.