Author Topic: Time to quit for good!!!  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Quitforsoj

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Time to quit for good!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 08:32:00 PM »
Thank you for your service ..... You are
Doing great - keep it up!

Offline indianacop

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 03:41:00 PM »
Welcome bro! Thanks for your service! Hey, sounds like you are doing really well with your quit. That's awesome. We're all in this together and we got your back. If you need anything, feel free to get a hold of me.
Quit Date ~ 3/7/2014
Own it or be owned.
One day at a time.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
Quote from: LeonardThompson
You're 25 and been chewing for 20 yrs??? Holy shit dude, your kindergarten teacher had her hands full.

"Johnny stop eating paste, and...Spicer, can you please put your spit bottle down and finish coloring?"

Welcome aboard. Thanks for your service. PM me if you need a number or an ear.
'crackup'

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Welcome and thank you for your service ! Get to know people in your June 2014 quit group , get some numbers and use them . Post roll every damn day and keep your promise not to use nicotine for that day only . Repeat daily.... You are on your way to freedom one day at a time
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline LeonardThompson

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
You're 25 and been chewing for 20 yrs??? Holy shit dude, your kindergarten teacher had her hands full.

"Johnny stop eating paste, and...Spicer, can you please put your spit bottle down and finish coloring?"

Welcome aboard. Thanks for your service. PM me if you need a number or an ear.

Offline MonsterMedic

• Master of Quit
  • Proud member of the June 2014 Quit Saloon
  • Quit Date: 03.02.14
  • Likes Given: 260
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »
Thank you for your service and welcome to the June group! Like others have said, if you need anything PM me.
"Frank Pierce: Saving someone's life is like falling in love. The best drug in the world." - Bringing Out The Dead

Quit Date: 03-02-2014
HOF: 06-09-2014
3K and counting

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
Quote from: Spicer8809
I'm 25 years old been chewing at least a can a day for 20 years been to Afghanistan twice where I was dipping 2 cans a day. I used to drink and smoke laid it down no problem I've had a hundred first of the last day dipping and never made it to far. I have been quit now for 7 going o 8 days the he's I've ever done I guess I was never ready to quit until now it's been hell but this is my time! My time to quit! My time to over come! And my time to forget what grizzly means taste like and all the dam money this fucking bear has stole from me!!!!!
Great job posting roll for the first time. Thanks for your service. Welcome to a little corner of hell. You are moving right along but not out of the woods by any means. Posting roll daily is a key to aiding in your recovery.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline bigrob1022

• Interests: I love sports, fishing, hunting and just about any outdoors! Most of all I'm ready to be a successful tobacco quitter!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Spicer8809
I'm 25 years old been chewing at least a can a day for 20 years been to Afghanistan twice where I was dipping 2 cans a day. I used to drink and smoke laid it down no problem I've had a hundred first of the last day dipping and never made it to far. I have been quit now for 7 going o 8 days the he's I've ever done I guess I was never ready to quit until now it's been hell but this is my time! My time to quit! My time to over come! And my time to forget what grizzly means taste like and all the dam money this fucking bear has stole from me!!!!!
Good Job man! I'm only on day 2 of my quit! Its hell man but its going to be worth it in the end! Dont forget to post roll call! your in the June quitters with me! PM me if I can help in any way! We are all in this together!
One day at a time! Giving in is not a option!
Quit date: March 13, 2014
6 days free

Offline rothstein57

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 05:08:00 AM »
Keep it up man. If you've been quit for a week you're already through the hardest part. Just post roll every day and stay quit, stay accountable, and stay angry. Don't let nicotine win today.

Offline Spicer8809

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 03:30:00 AM »

Offline Spicer8809

Time to quit for good!!!
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:30:00 AM »