Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2308 times)

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 05:29:00 PM »
Quote from: haas0311
Hello All,

I am new to the site and have been informed that I need to make a formal introduction, which is only proper.  My name is Justin and I have been addicted to longhorn, skoal, and grizzly for going on almost 14-15 years.  I am 31 with an awesome family and an addition on the way.  I am wanting to quit because I want to be around for my son, my wife, and my other young'n on the way.  I am sick of spitting, sick of relying, sick of wanting/craving, and sick of making excuses.  I am in it to win it.  I have trudged through grad school with it and will finish without it.  I am looking forward to getting to know all of yall real well here in the next few months and will be relying on yall pretty good.  Let me know if I forgot something or yall have any questions for me.  Take care all you quitters!
Welcome. Great decision to quit. I am quitting with you and have a cool 12 days in. There will be tough times and your brain will turn on you, but stay strong and rely on this place. It helps.

Offline haas0311

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Introduction
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
Hello All,

I am new to the site and have been informed that I need to make a formal introduction, which is only proper. My name is Justin and I have been addicted to longhorn, skoal, and grizzly for going on almost 14-15 years. I am 31 with an awesome family and an addition on the way. I am wanting to quit because I want to be around for my son, my wife, and my other young'n on the way. I am sick of spitting, sick of relying, sick of wanting/craving, and sick of making excuses. I am in it to win it. I have trudged through grad school with it and will finish without it. I am looking forward to getting to know all of yall real well here in the next few months and will be relying on yall pretty good. Let me know if I forgot something or yall have any questions for me. Take care all you quitters!