Author Topic: NO REASON TO QUIT  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Aug

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NO REASON TO QUIT
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 08:56:00 PM »
Quote from: sjfdmicp
I am all over the place with the first post. I am on some good drugs I had all four wisdom teeth pulled on Sat. I am 42 y/o and that is some hell pain going on in my mouth jaw area. My face is like a blow fish. I this is my two week window off from work high on pain pills. I am just looking for support for the long hall.
Sounds like a good time for a quit! Mouth is sore, drowsy and drugged up...... Try to stay focused. Hang in there!

Aug

Offline sjfdmicp

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »
I am all over the place with the first post. I am on some good drugs I had all four wisdom teeth pulled on Sat. I am 42 y/o and that is some hell pain going on in my mouth jaw area. My face is like a blow fish. I this is my two week window off from work high on pain pills. I am just looking for support for the long hall.

Offline cdforecheck

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Buckeye Football, Ice Hockey
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »
Quote from: ScubaSteve
I started with Copenhagen at the age 19 y/o when I started in the fire service and all the older guys chew Copenhagen so I gave it a try and it made me sick but that did not stop the drug calling my name.That started 1/2 can a day for next 20 years. No Reason to QUIT:

I have the money to buy a can

The wife does not care if I chew

I like to chew

The guys a work chew.

I have no problem in my mouth that I can see

I have quit a couple of times over the 20 + years just to have the drug call me back. I was over the 100 day mark before.

I am on my Day NUMBER 6
Ummm...I don't get this....what are you saying?
you starting a quit or dipping again for 6 days :blink:
Go Bucks! Quit Date: 12-23-2011

Offline ScubaSteve

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 05:13:00 PM »
I started with Copenhagen at the age 19 y/o when I started in the fire service and all the older guys chew Copenhagen so I gave it a try and it made me sick but that did not stop the drug calling my name.That started 1/2 can a day for next 20 years. No Reason to QUIT:

I like to chew

The guys a work chew.

I have quit a couple of times over the 20 + years just to have the drug call me back. I was over the 100 day mark before.

I am on my Day NUMBER 6
Ummm...I don't get this....what are you saying?
Misery loves company, as does mediocrity, lethargy, and indifference.

Offline sjfdmicp

• Quitter
NO REASON TO QUIT
« on: August 20, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »

I like to chew

The guys a work chew.

I DO NOT WON'T TO CHEW FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

Day NUMBER 6 ( Clean) no chew

This time I am going to quit for good with the help and support.