Author Topic: Lenten quitter  (Read 15302 times)

Online baseballbrett

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 48
Re: Lenten quitter
« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2017, 09:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: BaseballBrett
Congrats on 3 trips around the sun! You are always challenging the new people with intros on this site and making sure they have the stones to push through. You have supported many. Thanks! Enjoy starting on year 4.
Thanks bro, a few days early but I say let's party!
haha I just now realized how to read the calendar on the home page. April 4th is close enough. Keep crushing it.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #318 on: March 31, 2017, 08:24:00 AM »
Quote from: BaseballBrett
Congrats on 3 trips around the sun! You are always challenging the new people with intros on this site and making sure they have the stones to push through. You have supported many. Thanks! Enjoy starting on year 4.
Thanks bro, a few days early but I say let's party!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Online baseballbrett

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2017, 05:33:00 PM »

Offline PMILS

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • September 16 STD
  • Quit Date: 14Jun16
  • Likes Given: 172
« Reply #316 on: December 29, 2016, 10:57:00 AM »
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: FISHFLORIDA
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Viking
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: Done4Me
1,000 days deep and here's a guy that continues to work the intros. Congrats Thumble and thanks for doing it the right way.
Nice work Thumble. Congrats on a great quit
Thanks guys! 1,000 days ago I was a scared addict. Today for the 1000th time I posted roll, and quit. I am still an addict, but have learned to be in controll. Thank each and every one of you!
Congrats brother. Great guy, crazy sense of humor, and most importantly a dedicated badass quitter. Best of the best right here.
Hell yeah man! 'Grats bro!
Awesome job by an awesome quitter. Aside from stirring the pot occasionally, ALWAYS willing to lend some serious quit advice to the new ones! Appreciate you, kind sir, and serious congratulations!!
Way to be Thumblewort! Congrats to one of the funniest quitters I know. Youre a great example to all of us!
Congrats on your comma!
Congratulations Twort on the 1000! That's some bad shit! Keep be an example to us all
Awesome quit! Congrats on the full dangle!!
Thumb.. Congrats on your comma!! Badassery.
'boob' you still make this a better place! nice work! glad to quit with you for this long, so far! 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah'
CavMan says he wants me to stir the pot more, y'all read it! Happy to cause trouble if it's for a quitting cause, maybe we'll see what 1001 brings.

Hey lurking people, this system works, get on with your bad quit self. I can now afford the GOOD sounding rods, not just the ones at the truck stops in Ohio...
Congrats brother! Gotchya one of dem' dangles!
Never a doubt ... congrats DD!
1000 is a big deal, Congrats and thanks for all you do here!
ENJOY YOUR QUIT TODAY!!

Intro

HOF Speech

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #315 on: December 29, 2016, 09:26:00 AM »
Quote from: FISHFLORIDA
1,000 days deep and here's a guy that continues to work the intros. Congrats Thumble and thanks for doing it the right way.
Thanks guys! 1,000 days ago I was a scared addict. Today for the 1000th time I posted roll, and quit. I am still an addict, but have learned to be in controll. Thank each and every one of you!
Congrats brother. Great guy, crazy sense of humor, and most importantly a dedicated badass quitter. Best of the best right here.
Awesome job by an awesome quitter. Aside from stirring the pot occasionally, ALWAYS willing to lend some serious quit advice to the new ones! Appreciate you, kind sir, and serious congratulations!!
Way to be Thumblewort! Congrats to one of the funniest quitters I know. Youre a great example to all of us!
Congrats on your comma!
Congratulations Twort on the 1000! That's some bad shit! Keep be an example to us all
'boob' you still make this a better place! nice work! glad to quit with you for this long, so far! 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah'
CavMan says he wants me to stir the pot more, y'all read it! Happy to cause trouble if it's for a quitting cause, maybe we'll see what 1001 brings.

Hey lurking people, this system works, get on with your bad quit self. I can now afford the GOOD sounding rods, not just the ones at the truck stops in Ohio...
Never a doubt ... congrats DD!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1533
« Reply #314 on: December 28, 2016, 10:06:00 PM »
Congrats on your comma!

Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2016, 04:25:00 PM »
Congrats on your comma!

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #312 on: December 28, 2016, 01:28:00 PM »
Congrats on your comma!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2098
« Reply #311 on: December 28, 2016, 12:28:00 PM »
Congrats on your comma!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #310 on: December 28, 2016, 12:12:00 PM »
Congrats on your comma!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #309 on: December 28, 2016, 11:58:00 AM »
Congrats on your comma!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Viking

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Baseball, football, all sports, raising kids, 80s music (Iron Maiden is my fave)
« Reply #308 on: December 28, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »
Congrats on your comma!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #307 on: December 28, 2016, 11:12:00 AM »

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #306 on: December 28, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2016, 10:11:00 AM »
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.