Author Topic: Steppin' away from the game..  (Read 1547 times)

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 703
Re: Steppin' away from the game..
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:05:00 AM »
ok man well click on that WELCOME CENTER link. reed bout why we post roll and how you go bout doin it. then i aspect you to post up roll today.

Offline ChewCrewRetiree

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Steppin' away from the game..
« on: October 27, 2011, 09:01:00 AM »
Hey everybody, so great to be here and be surrounded by such a tremendous number of people who have the same goal as I do.

Not a whole lot to say right off the hop here, but a little background. Two grandparents had cancer and succumbed, and dad's fiancee had cancer and succeeded. I am going to chose her path, avoid the game, and come out on top for a better me.

I'm currently a 21 year old student, going into pre-health, and livin' off the map in good old NoDak. Took my first dip when I was 13, quickly worked my way up to a can a day+ pace, and have not looked back since... Until this past Sunday. Had my "last" dip at 9 AM, ran the can out, and haven't touched it again to this point. So as of an hour from now, I have been quit for 4 days.

Tough it has been, yes, but I am blessed to have come across a group of people with common struggles such as yourselves, and I look forward to taking this journey together day by day. I dipped all day, every day, in every situation but I'm fed up with this fucking demon, and it shall not overcome me (or us), not with the great lives that we have left to lead.
Quit - 10/24/11 |-| HOF - 1/31/12 |-| 2nd Floor - 5/10/12 |-| 3rd Floor - 8/18/12 |-| 1 Year - 10/22/12 |-| 4th Floor - 11/26/12

Stop and in say hi to the January 2012 Juggernauts