Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 1141 times)

Offline ForGood!

• Likes Given: 0
Re: New Guy
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Greg5280
Welcome to the party !!!

Head over to Feb 2011 and get to know your brothers. I am sure Ready hooked you up with plenty to read. When you get done with that head over to the welcome center and read everything there.

Knowledge is power. The more you know the more prepared you will be. See you in Feb....

Greg
I will post up there in the morning which I mean to be my 5th full day without Cope in 15 years

Damn that sounds gay that I am making such a big deal out of this but I have tried this before several time with poor results. A good friend of mine suggested talking about it daily with others but shit its hard to keep brining this up to folks that don't understand at all - so while digging online I found this place and hope to use it to its full potential !

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
Quote from: LBB
This can be damn tuff at times but appears by some of the post I have read this place will do its best to keep one honest!
Accountability... yeah we got that.

Offline ForGood!

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »
This can be damn tuff at times but appears by some of the post I have read this place will do its best to keep one honest!

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 08:54:00 PM »
Welcome to the party !!!

Head over to Feb 2011 and get to know your brothers. I am sure Ready hooked you up with plenty to read. When you get done with that head over to the welcome center and read everything there.

Knowledge is power. The more you know the more prepared you will be. See you in Feb....

Greg

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
Quote from: LBB
Took the last dip of my life Monday morning ( 11/ 15 ) I have been a 4 can a week user for 15 snd have had enough. This week has been one of the worst weeks of my life I'm surprised my wife and co workers are still speaking to me.
Congrats on the decision.

I understand exactly what you are going through.

Welcome. Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen.

You can do this.

Offline ForGood!

New Guy
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »
Took the last dip of my life Monday morning ( 11/ 15 ) I have been a 4 can a week user for 15 snd have had enough. This week has been one of the worst weeks of my life I'm surprised my wife and co workers are still speaking to me.