Author Topic: Time to break these chains...  (Read 1602 times)

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Time to break these chains...
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
Quote from: Wolfman76
I've managed to not kill anyone yet. But I badly need to vent everything that I've been holding in from my family, friends, and co-workers these past 5 days, before I explode. Here goes...

YES, THE WITHDRAWALS ARE THAT FUCKING BAD!!! AND IF YOU SAY I'M BEING OVERDRAMATIC AGAIN, I'M GONNA RAM A POLE UP YOUR ASS AND USE YOU AS A HALLOWEEN DECORATION!!!

NO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH BECAUSE YOU SMOKED FOR 3 WEEKS IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU FUCKRAG!!!

WORK HARDER TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF IT??!! I CAN'T EVEN CONCENTRATE LONG ENOUGH TO MICROWAVE A PIZZA PUFF!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET TO BE A FOREMAN ANYWAY?!! WHOSE DICK DID YOU SUCK TO GET THIS JOB?!?! LOSER!!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF DINNER TASTES GOOD OR NOT!!! I LOST MY SENSE OF TASTE 5 YEARS AGO!!! AND QUIT WEARING THOSE DAMN STRETCHY PANTS IN PUBLIC BEFORE SOMEONE POSTS A PICTURE OF THAT MOOSEKNUCKLE ON FACEBOOK!!!

WHY DOES SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS HAVE ROUND EYES?!?! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??!! GET OUT FROM IN FRONT OF THE TV AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY BEFORE YOU END UP WITH AN ASS LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh...that felt good.
'crackup'
perfect place to vent brother! Keep calm and quit on! It does get better...

Offline TSNUS

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping, skiing, BBQing
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 08:04:00 AM »
I've managed to not kill anyone yet. But I badly need to vent everything that I've been holding in from my family, friends, and co-workers these past 5 days, before I explode. Here goes...

YES, THE WITHDRAWALS ARE THAT FUCKING BAD!!! AND IF YOU SAY I'M BEING OVERDRAMATIC AGAIN, I'M GONNA RAM A POLE UP YOUR ASS AND USE YOU AS A HALLOWEEN DECORATION!!!

NO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH BECAUSE YOU SMOKED FOR 3 WEEKS IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU FUCKRAG!!!

WORK HARDER TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF IT??!! I CAN'T EVEN CONCENTRATE LONG ENOUGH TO MICROWAVE A PIZZA PUFF!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET TO BE A FOREMAN ANYWAY?!! WHOSE DICK DID YOU SUCK TO GET THIS JOB?!?! LOSER!!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF DINNER TASTES GOOD OR NOT!!! I LOST MY SENSE OF TASTE 5 YEARS AGO!!! AND QUIT WEARING THOSE DAMN STRETCHY PANTS IN PUBLIC BEFORE SOMEONE POSTS A PICTURE OF THAT MOOSEKNUCKLE ON FACEBOOK!!!

WHY DOES SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS HAVE ROUND EYES?!?! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??!! GET OUT FROM IN FRONT OF THE TV AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY BEFORE YOU END UP WITH AN ASS LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S!!!

Try push ups until you pass out. Saved me from killing a few folks early on in my quit. The next day I was all damn I'm outa shape.

Rage on, quit with you today.
Quit 8/14/12 and taking my life back one day at a time.

If you don?t control what you have access to, what you have access to will control you.

I?m trying to remind myself daily it?s not the absence of conflict that determines whether or not my relationships are healthy. It?s knowing how to handle the conflicts that will arise.

Character is who we are, not who we pretend to be. It's better to be shaped than to be fake.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 703
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »
thats rite man rage on. never let your self forget what this is like cuz you never wanna go thru it agin. course it dont suck as much as havin haff your face removed or diein. and reely those are your 3 choises if you ever start crammin your pie hole full a that shit agin. just noin that keeps me quit.

Offline Wolfman76

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 02:14:00 AM »

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 07:36:00 AM »
Quote from: epayne
Ok fellas. I tried posting in february, and it says "topic closed" when I try. Went to January to try there, but it says the last day to join them was yesterday. Not sure what to do. And I gotta admit, I'm not thinking to clearly right now. So I apologize if these are stupid questions/problems to have. The only good thing I can say right now is I'm over 24 hours nicotine free for the first time in a long time. Wish I could say it feels good...lol.
Since you're 24 hours quit, you are a Jackwagin. Welcome to the wagin train
Wolfie check out Rad's link to your group down below.

Welcome aboard bro. We'll get this done.

Offline epayne

• Quitter
  • Interests: My beloved Jeep. My fiance's pussy. My fiance. My dog. Chewing gum.
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 07:25:00 AM »
Ok fellas. I tried posting in february, and it says "topic closed" when I try. Went to January to try there, but it says the last day to join them was yesterday. Not sure what to do. And I gotta admit, I'm not thinking to clearly right now. So I apologize if these are stupid questions/problems to have. The only good thing I can say right now is I'm over 24 hours nicotine free for the first time in a long time. Wish I could say it feels good...lol.
Since you're 24 hours quit, you are a Jackwagin. Welcome to the wagin train

Offline Wolfman76

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 02:38:00 AM »

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »
Sorry guys. Just finished a 12 hour midnight shift. No internet access at work. Radman-I assumed I couldn't post roll for 10/24, since technically my last dip was after midnight. So I haven't been nicotine free for all of 10/24. I take it I assumed incorrectly? Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. Almost 12 hours in, and head is spinning a bit. I've had a couple time-outs in the 20+ years I've been on this shit. So I kind of know how it goes the first few days. And now that I'm home from work, and know that the corner store is just 2 blocks away, my brain is screaming for dip. Think I'm gonna go to bed. If I should post roll for today, let me know and I definitely will when I wake up. Thanks everyone.
We post roll to promise we won't use nicotine today. It's not a recap of today's events.

Post roll (or post your promise).
Keep your word.
Repeat.

Proud of you man. Enjoy day 1 today.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Wolfman76

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »
Sorry guys. Just finished a 12 hour midnight shift. No internet access at work. Radman-I assumed I couldn't post roll for 10/24, since technically my last dip was after midnight. So I haven't been nicotine free for all of 10/24. I take it I assumed incorrectly? Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. Almost 12 hours in, and head is spinning a bit. I've had a couple time-outs in the 20+ years I've been on this shit. So I kind of know how it goes the first few days. And now that I'm home from work, and know that the corner store is just 2 blocks away, my brain is screaming for dip. Think I'm gonna go to bed. If I should post roll for today, let me know and I definitely will when I wake up. Thanks everyone.

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
Quote from: SLAIRD20
The post you guys and gals put out there are so helpful. By 10:00 am today, i will have 2 days of dip free under my belt. Reading what you guys post helps so much. I have been using Mint Snuff as a replacement. It contains no tobacco or nicotine and this site recommended it as an alternative. I chew seeds also. If i can just get thru the day and get my butt home with out stopping at a gas station, i will at least make it to the next morning.
Post roll, quitter. Honoring that promise will help get you through the day.

Offline SLAIRD20

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 10:19:00 AM »
The post you guys and gals put out there are so helpful. By 10:00 am today, i will have 2 days of dip free under my belt. Reading what you guys post helps so much. I have been using Mint Snuff as a replacement. It contains no tobacco or nicotine and this site recommended it as an alternative. I chew seeds also. If i can just get thru the day and get my butt home with out stopping at a gas station, i will at least make it to the next morning.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
Great choice, Wolf. Everyone knows how to quit...just spit the shit out. But this site offers a proven method to stay quit. It is called posting roll. If you really want to quit and you can keep your word, it will work for you.

When you post roll, you are promising that no matter what comes your way today, you will not use nicotine. Then keep your promise all day. Go to bed. Wake up. Do it again.

Take it one day at a time...you can't change the past and nobody knows the future. So don't think about them. Just focus on staying quit today. Also, plan now what you will do when the craves get really bad...like reading the Kern Family story. (That was especially effective for me).

Fight craves with exercise, seeds or the fake stuff. And stay glued to this site. The more you learn about quitting and addiction, the more you participate in this site by encouraging others or whatever, the stronger your quit will be.

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
Welcome aboard my man!!!

Listen very carefully! Do what they tell you to do! Make Friends and reach out to others. You are an addict! Accept that and Welcome to the Suck! From a brother that is square in the middle of the suck. Day 3! Fuck the Nic!!!

Jackwagin's Mount up!!
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Leahy16

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
Been dipping a can of timberwolf a day for 20+ years. I can't do anything without it. The only time it is not in my cheek is when I'm eating or sleeping(have even fell asleep with it in on many occasions). So tired of this habit. I don't even enjoy it anymore. Have had a variety of mouth sores and even a biopsy on a lump in my cheek. God has been slapping me in the face to quit for some time now. Not gonna wait til his patience runs out. October 24 at 12:55 am, I have spit out the last dip of my life. Have read tons of intros on this site. I really like the brotherhood and support that I've seen. Would love to be a part of it. I definitely need all the help I can get.
Let's not worry about the rest of you life quite yet.

Quit for TODAY only.

And if you think you got nuts between them legs then get up tomorrow and do the same thing.

It's that simple...just not always easy.

What we know that you don't know yet is that...

You CAN do this!!!
Quit Date Jun 5, 2011; HOF Sep 12, 2011; 1,000 days Feb 28, 2014

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 08:10:00 AM »
Nice to see you here, but if you've "read tons of intros", then you should know at least 2 things.

1. You gotta post roll. That's the cornerstone. post roll here

2. Dipping was not a habit. You're an addict, just like the rest of us.

Reach out if you need anything.