Brotherhood+Accountability+Dick Pics = Success

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 12:06:00 AM »
He already quit, hasn't posted anything other than this intro. SAD, SAD, SAD.
He probably pulled down his panties and shoved that can of Nic right up in there.

When you decide to get serious, then I will congratulate you.
Man up, grab your balls and throw that shit in the can!
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline Armydan13

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-10
  • Interests: I'm an asshole.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 12:32:00 PM »
Yeah what the fuck is this intro all about?

Is this serious?

Is this a statement that hes ready to quit for good? Sure doesn't sound like it.

"And live life without dip in my lip for a bit."

No dip for a bit? Get out of here man!!! If your looking for a temporary break from nicotine; this isn't the place.

Brotherhood+Accountability+Dick Pics = Success

Offline 77Midget

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 07:46:00 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen here is where this man fucked up.

"First time here. Used smokeless when I was younger for about 8 yrs. Gave it up(Stopped for a bit) for Lent one yr. tobaccaco free for a few then had a nice cigar(went back to sucking that nic dick)with a friend. That took over. And got out of hand dollar wise. Went to the can again, to save money. Have been using the Cope for last 10 yrs. 2 tins a week is my limit.(yeah whatever you want to tell yourself) I feel for you folks when I read you do that in a day.(Dont feel for me im 299 days quit or anyone else on this site...were not suckin cat turds) My problem. I don't make much saliva.(Your problem is your a fuckin addict just like the rest of us) So I don't spit and don't have to swallow. And quit day came. Broke my toe badly(Boo fuckin Hoo) on my birthday. Went to foot doc a few days later. They did routine BP. 140/85. Hum what's up with that. I exercise intensely 5 days a week. Vegitarian diet. Hum. Found it on this site. The stupid tobacco has contradicted everything I have done. And has cost me money to boot. So I quit. Over it. Day 2. Pulse down to 50 from 70 while dipping. Bp coming down. 132/80. Remember dip has an masive amount of salt in it. It will take time for the BP to adjust.
Well, at 55, time to grow up. And live life without dip in my lip for a bit(When you say a bit does that mean 1 day? Since postin an intro is all you have done.). Can't wait to get my teeth fixed now. As far as withdraw symptoms, the usual. Time warps and delays, feelings of irritability
And yes, some dip would be nice.(nothing like a dip with a side of cancer. One of my favs!) But, when I think about it, the withdraw is like the first time I dipped. Same fuzziness etc. So I'm enjoying it with out spending a buck. And it's much healthier. Gotta go. 4am alarm. Stationary recumbent bike for 12 miles. 30 minute time goal tomorrow. It sure helps."

All the highlighted above is Nic Bitch talk that convinces you that its alright to cave. GTFO with all that BS you wrote. Your not fooling anyone in here. Come back when your serious about quitting.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:54:00 PM »
Welcome. I agree, go over to November. Post your promise, and get to know your brothers and sisters in quit. Engage with the community, and stay quit!

Offline Sooner87

• Quitter
  • Boomer!
  • Quit Date: 6.20.2016
  • Interests: Family, Hiking, Basketball, Track and Field, anything Sooner related.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 08:03:00 PM »
Welcome, my friend. Get on over to the November group and start posting roll which will help greatly. They need you, like you'll need them.
Best decision you'll ever make to quit along with other quitters.

Go here:

topic/11721588/3/?x=90

I quit with you today.

- Sooner

Offline Prolonglife

• Quit Date: 2016-07-26
New
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:33:00 PM »
First time here. Used smokeless when I was younger for about 8 yrs. Gave it up for Lent one yr. tobaccaco free for a few then had a nice cigar with a friend. That took over. And got out of hand dollar wise. Went to the can again, to save money. Have been using the Cope for last 10 yrs. 2 tins a week is my limit. I feel for you folks when I read you do that in a day. My problem. I don't make much saliva. So I don't spit and don't have to swallow. And quit day came. Broke my toe badly on my birthday. Went to foot doc a few days later. They did routine BP. 140/85. Hum what's up with that. I exercise intensely 5 days a week. Vegitarian diet. Hum. Found it on this site. The stupid tobacco has contradicted everything I have done. And has cost me money to boot. So I quit. Over it. Day 2. Pulse down to 50 from 70 while dipping. Bp coming down. 132/80. Remember dip has an masive amount of salt in it. It will take time for the BP to adjust.
Well, at 55, time to grow up. And live life without dip in my lip for a bit. Can't wait to get my teeth fixed now. As far as withdraw symptoms, the usual. Time warps and delays, feelings of irritability
And yes, some dip would be nice. But, when I think about it, the withdraw is like the first time I dipped. Same fuzziness etc. So I'm enjoying it with out spending a buck. And it's much healthier. Gotta go. 4am alarm. Stationary recumbent bike for 12 miles. 30 minute time goal tomorrow. It sure helps.